4) Dodgebrawl

Cerberus POV - Eva Eliminated
Breakfast started at its usual time. Most of everyone was at their table. My head was currently down as I tried my hardest not to fall asleep.

I haven't slept since the last challenge. I tried to sleep at night. Unfortunately, my mind was distracted and I ended up staying up all night.

I sighed into my arms and sat my head up.

Most of our team was talking to each other. While the other team was trying to sleep. Just looking at them makes my eyes feel heavy.

I started to lean onto my hand. But my elbow slipped and my head fell onto the table.

"Ow," I said softly, rubbing my head.

The other team looked at me and I sighed. I tried not to fall again. I would try not to look as tired as I am. But that was way too hard.

Static - Confessional
"This could be worse honestly. I could be giggling all over the place but I wasn't THAT tired anymore, thankfully," I smiled.
Static - End

Chris walked in and he walked to the Killer Bass' table. He smirked as he looked down at Duncan, whose head was down.

"Duncan," he smiled proudly.

Duncan opened his eyes and glared at him.

"You look like death, dude."

"Stick it."

"Harold snored all night," Courtney budded in.

"Wow, four nights with no sleep? How much are you hurting?" Chris said, holding back his laughter.

"You want to find out!?"

"No, no, it's cool, it's cool."

Harold walked in and everyone gasped. I looked at him and giggled. He walked proudly through the room with a drawn on mustache.

The Screaming Gophers, Chris, and the Killer Bass laughed at Harold. Harold noticed the commission.

Harold got upset and said, "Okay, what?"

"Someone messed with your face, dude!" Geoff smiled.

They continued talking. I zoned out trying not to fall asleep. I did notice Chris say, "Hey, everyone, it's Gwen!!"

My whole team clapped and cheered for her. She looks so exhausted as she walked over and sighed.

Our favorite Bimbo asked, "Yay! Why are we clapping?"

Courtney glared at Gwen as she sat down. She sat next to Justin and Lindsay. I sitting at the end of the table while she sat at the front.

I heard her sigh and say, "I'm so tired. I can't feel my face."

She put her head down on the table and she sighed again. I used my hands to cover my face as I closed my eyes. Damn, I need a nap.

At least I wasn't up as long as she was but man, I still need a nap. My brain was already trying to shut itself down.

While I tried to think to myself, I heard Beth, Lindsay and Heather talk about an alliance. Not surprised Heather got those two.

They aren't the smartest. Not the wisest either. And I'm pretty sure those two are pretty easy to manipulate. No offense.

After a few minutes I heard, Heather say, "Hey, fish heads, way to kick out your strongest player, why don't you just give up now?"

I moved my hands and saw Courtney try to throw slop at Heather. Heather moved out of the way and it hit Gwen.