10) If You Can't Take The Heat...

Cerberus POV - Cody Eliminated
I woke up pretty early. I woke up at about 8 a.m. We usually do challenges at like 9. So, I have time to relax before actually doing anything.

I sat up and yawned. I slept like a baby last night. I haven't slept that well in a long time.

Static - Confessional
"Believe it or not, pretending to be nice to people while I secretly plan their demise is actually a great stress reliever. Not to mention, it helps you sleep," I said, smiling.
Static - End

I stood up and stretched. The guys around me were all asleep. So, I decided to shower before they woke up.

I grabbed an outfit, my towel, my toothbrush, MP3 player, and my speaker. I put my slides on and walked to the bathroom.

The camp was pretty peaceful. No drama was happening and it was quiet. Although, I liked the peace, I couldn't help but yearn for something to happen.

I tried to shake the feeling off but it didn't really work. So, I just ignored it. Once I got in the bathroom, I played some music and took my shower.

Of course I was singing. Everyone was practically asleep. So, why not?

After about 20 minutes, I walked out of the shower and changed. I brushed my teeth. Then, I walked back into my cabin.

I put my stuff away, including my MP3 player and speaker. I took my slides off. Then, I put some shoes on.

Outfit:

Afterwards, I walked to the docks

Afterwards, I walked to the docks. Something about this place made me calms. It, also, helped me sort out my thoughts.

The main thing on my mind though is that Duncan character. Sure, I like him but I hated him at the same time. Him and Courtney are definitely going down.

I could tell she liked him. And he liked her. Just think about it for a sec.

She's a good girl. And he's a bad boy.

She's preppy. And he's punk.

See where I'm going with that?

They're made for each other. So, I have to drag them both down. I wish I could say I didn't want to but I, desperately, did.

Ever since I accepted that I liked him, I got more jealous of Courtney. And I felt a lot more hatred towards Duncan for liking her.

But, I have to be patient. One wrong move and I'll be the next one walking down the docks into a trashy boat.

I have to be smart and sneaky.

And that's when I heard screaming.

I walked to the cabins, only to hear more screaming coming from the guys' Bass cabin. I walked over to the window and crouched.