0.2

karls pov
As I stood infront of sap, I looked at him. I smiled at him, showing him that I was happy, this was what I wanted my whole life. After the wedding, I got into the car, while Nick was starting the car, I decided to try and sleep to get everything out of my head, best thing to do right?
•-•

-Dream: "Karl? What are you doing here?"
I couldn't see, and I didn't recognize that voice. I opened my eyes and saw a Tall man, almost wearing all green. He looked at me. I was silent, but I could hear someone laughing.
I looked behind the man. Tommy? "What are you doing here?"

-Tommy: "Karl? I'm with Dream- don't you remember him?"
-Karl: uh no not really..where are we-"
-Tommy: it's our home,The hardcore smp was a fail so I decided to team up with Dream to gain some more strength. Although we don't get along too well."
-dream: I remember the name Karl..Jacobs? From kinoko kingdom? Tommy told me about you, and you seem alright.
-Karl: thanks? Anyways..how do I get back to my reality? I'm married and I've been here for hours. Nick must be worried.."
-Tommy: I don't think you can leave, dream wants to know you more..?"
Tommy wanted Karl to fall right into his trap.
-Karl: why? He knows enough.
-dream: well, you don't know enough about me. I'm Dream, a 21 year old assassin.