1.0

by: vivi & inersyren

tw:
weapons(ig)
degrading
mirror sex
insecurity
gagging
....................

Me and Karl had forgot about our mistake at Nicks house and nobody had caught onto it. They had trouble unlocking Karl's phone and I eventually bought him a new one. Karl was just finishing taking a shower when I had an idea. He was insecure about his body but I always thought it was perfect. I should let him see that he was perfect whenever I fucked him, to show him that he was mine.

I walked into the restroom and Karl had just gotten out, I waited for him to get out of there. He looked at me awkwardly but I just grabbed him and pinned him to the wall and started to make out with him. He seemed to enjoy it. I asked for entry inside his mouth and he soon let me, I licked around his mouth, not missing any spots. He was moaning and it felt like music to my ears. I turned him around and hurried him over to face the counter, I told him to look at the mirror while I was fucking him. "Prep or lube?"
"no..just you"
I lined my length and his ass up and he nodded me to go, he moaned but stayed quiet when I pushed in. "fuck.." I loved to hear his noises and him cursing. I wanted to do this forever, I kept thrusting into him and he seemed to look tired. I heard him moan when I reached a certain spot, must've been his propostite, jackpot. "clay..go faster" That had turned me on as I began to thrust harder and faster into karl and he moaned quietly. "slut, don't quiet down and make some noise for me, if you want me so badly." He had stopped covering his moans and I grabbed his hips tightly and started to push him forward and backwards. "d-dream I'm getting close..fuck.!" He soon came onto the floor and counter but I still had not reached my climax. I flipped him around. "Get on your knees and suck me off slut." He nodded and started to suck on my member. I grabbed his hair and started to move his head in a faster pace. My length was hitting the back of Karl's throat and he started gagging. I reached my climax and came inside of Karl's throat. He had a hard time swallowing it down but he managed to eventually. I got myself and Karl cleaned up and we went to sleep for about an hour. When I woke up I heard someone knock at the door. I walked to open it and was shocked..

"Put your hands up! Is there anyone that lives here with you at the moment?" I nodded and decided to act innocent so they wouldn't catch onto me. "Where are they?" I pointed upstairs and the police officer quickly ran upstairs and took everyone, I looked at Karl and Tommy with guilt. "Does anyone know about what happened with the death of Sapnap's parents?" Nobody said a word. "Answer me!" I looked at the police officer.

"It was me, I killed his parents. They were being assholes and didn't even care for Nick, they called him names so I lost it and killed them. I grabbed a gun from under the couch were I was standing and shot the police officer. We all escaped through the back door and ran out into the small forest next to my house. I stopped to catch my breath while the others kept running. "STAY WHERE YOU ARE AND DONT MOVE A SINGLE BIT." It was over for me. Karl came running back and stopped the policemen. "Please don't shoot him! He's gone through so much already, losing a friend and family, getting his heart broken, sacrificing most of his stuff and now he would have to leave his friends behind too?" The police looked at Karl and started to laugh. "Karl run! Don't stand here..let them shoot me. I don't want to live in this misery."
"No. I won't leave without you."
"Run godamnit, fucking run."
"I won't leave you."
"FOR THE LAST GODAMN TIME KARL, FUCKING RUN!"
"I won't forget you, my love."
a gunshot fired. I fell to the ground, Karl ran to me and got shot right after that. My brain shut down and I blacked out.