0.5

"Dream! Wake up. There's a car outside in the front of our base!" I awoke quickly and heard a knock at the door. I threw on a hoodie and opened the door.

"Hello, are you Clay?"
"Um yeah? Why-"
"You have been invited to a party. It has been hosted by Mr. Jacobs."

Wait..was he talking about Karl Jacobs? I looked over to tommy.
"Sorry I think you have the wrong guy haha.."
"No, Karl Jacobs has invited you to a party hosted by him and his fiancé Sapnap."

Nick? He was Karl's fiancé? Well-I mean it was somewhat expected. They hang out all the time, but he never told me about his relationship.
"Fine I'll go. Just give me the address."

After closed the door, I ran into my room and texted nick.

Dream- Sap? You didn't tell me you were with Karl!?
Sapnap- well our relationship was a secret .
Dream- I really liked him-

I couldn't believe that accidentally came out of my mouth- I looked over to my phone and saw that Sap left my text as read. He must've been so angry about that. "When I see him tomorrow I'll go apologize."

I woke up and looked at the time. OH MY GOD. The party was in 30 minutes, I was gonna be so late. I hurried up and got the car started. I hurried Tommy up and we got inside my car and soon drove off. The party was at a nice mansion, Quackity had owned it. It looked neat and I parked in the back of the building. I quickly got inside and the house was crowded with some familiar people. I waved at them and decided to sit down on a nearby couch and scroll through my phone. Someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"Oh my god! Your dream! Your face, it's not covered up.?
That's when I realized I left my mask at my house. I grabbed Tommy's hand and walked away. I was stopped by some fans trying to take pictures of me, I saw someone walking by.

"Guys don't be rude! He just got here."
Was that Karl?
"Uh Karl? Hey! It's been a while heh.."
Karl looked at me in disbelief, he ran away for a few seconds then he came back with sapnap.
I looked at him and ran off. Tommy tried to chase me but I had already left the room and ran into a bathroom. I heard a knock and opened the door. It was Karl, I look at him as he got inside and closed the door.
"Hey? Why'd you run off so suddenly-?"
"Sap is mad at me because..."
"Hm? Why-"
"Because I like you. I like you a lot Karl, but you never seemed to notice my feelings for you."
His jaw dropped and he hugged me. I liked the warmth of his hands but I just stood there blankly. I looked at him and leaned over to his face. " you have something on your hair, let me get it off."
"I took off a small piece of dirt that had gotten in his hair."
He passed me a cup and said cheers. I wasn't in the mood to get drunk but I couldn't resist. He had kissed me a few seconds after that. I pushed him away but he kept trying to kiss me. I couldn't resist and went along with it. His lips were soft but then I heard the door creaking open.