2.0

"clay, i forgive you but can we just leave?" "Karl, we can make a run for it, i don't want to be here as much as you do but please let me finish this first." he nodded and sat down on the couch. "Imari, im sorry but things aren't going to work out with us. I have my boyfriend karl, hes all i need." she looked speechless as me and karl left. "wanna take a ride through the town to keep this off your mind?" karl nodded and i began to drive off into the distance.

(3 years later)

karl's pov:
"clay! wake up, im serving breakfast." he ran downstairs. "sorry i was just getting dressed, anyways where is Tommy and nick?" me and dream adopted a 5 year old named nick, after my ex and dreams best friend. he was the best thing that happened to us. he doesn't know that we died before, or that we ran away from police. we don't want nick involved in that, for the sake of his childhood. "morning dad! whats for breakfast?" "egg and bacon! clay go get Tommy, i think he's still sleeping." Tommy was 19 now and me and karl took him in again as our older child. My sister moved away to live at college, i still miss her but she should move on. "im gonna go run a few errands really quick! ill be back by lunchtime." karl sighed as i ran out the door and got into my uncles car. "clay, i need you to hold someone hostage today. their name is...nicholas, or most known as sapnap." what the fuck. "what did he do?" my uncle started to drive out of town. "he used to work for me. he took money from us before he quit. we're going bankrupt now so i need you to take back all the money he stole."

(short chapter to end the whole book off with. i was considering finishing the book another time, maybe this year or next. anyways that's basically all.)