0.9

by: ven & chrissy
tw: murder, graphic descriptions, language

Karl's pov:
I had woken up the next morning and went into the kitchen to eat some breakfast. I fell into a deep depression ever since sapnap died, I always wanted a future with him. He did tell me about financial problems and things not working out with family and other stuff like that. I felt so bad for him but in the other hand he was sort of a bitch to me, I never let that stop me from loving him. I had stayed with Dream, he was pretty chill with me and I enjoyed being there for the most part. I couldn't forget sap, he was practically my everything at the moment and Dream was being busy with his sister that he hasn't payed much attention to me, I didn't really like that. I wanted to pay Nick's parents a visit and talk to them.

dreams pov:
I was woken up by someone walking into the kitchen, I ran downstairs as quickly as I could and saw Karl making himself breakfast. I walked up to him, he looked like he was talking to himself but I didn't care to listen. "Hey Karl." I missed talking to him but my sister was always in my business. "Hey clay. You know..I've thought about it and I think I'm ready for that relationship." My jaw had dropped, he finally wanted to be with me and I was so excited about that, I happily hugged him for a few seconds and I gently kissed him. He smiled and told me if I wanted to go with him to talk to Nicks parents. I wanted to punch them in the face, they hated his guts and only appreciated his perfect friend (me).

When we got there I knocked on the door and nick's sister opened the door, she was a cute chick, 18 years old and had brunette hair with hazel eyes. She had developed a crush on me a few years back but I'm not sure if they went away. "Oh my god! Clay? What are you doing here?" "Uh I'm here to talk to your parents.. alone." She nodded and showed me to their room. I knocked and Sap's mother opened the door. "Clay? What brings you into our home-?" "Oh don't act like you don't fucking know, I need an apology for sapnap's death. You fucking caused it, y'all had never liked him and only ever cared about his riches or his famous friends. He was such a humble guy, this is his ex husband, Karl." His parents were in shock and disgust. "My son is gay? Even worse. He is a disgrace to this family." "don't talk about him like that, I'm gay too and I'm dating Karl at the moment. I need an apology or things will take a turn for the worse." His mother looked at her husband as they both burst into laughs. I wanted to kill them already but I knew that Karl was in the room right now. "Karl can you get out please, I have to discuss something privately.." he walked away awkwardly and I looked at nick's parents straight in the eyes. I pulled out a small pocket knife and without hesitation, I stabbed his mother in the throat. nicks dad was left in shock as i also stabbed him in the leg. He wouldnt survive that due to blood loss, they both deserved it.

Karl walked in and I looked at him like a maniac then I smiled at him. "It's not what it looks like..." Karl ran to me and gave me a hug. "Thank you Clay, I wanted to do that for so long and now it's finally off my mind. I love you so much." Blood was all over my face and hands but he had still kissed me. This turned into a short makeout session. We had gotten up and I quickly changed before leaving the room. I told nicks sister about that and she hugged karl and started to sob. she didnt want anything to do with me and i was fine with that. she asked karl if she could stay with us at my house. I nodded and we left to go home.

My sister and Tommy were excited to see her although they were a bit younger that her. I was talking to Karl and the news turned on. 'BREAKING NEWS! 43 and 45 year old ***** and ****** have been found dead on *****avenue. Please report to the police if you were a suspect or know where the murder is.'

godamnit. I forgot to hide my used clothes. Im fucked, I told Karl and his eyes widened. He had left his phone in the living room.