Kirk Hammett x Dave Mustaine - Kid

Warning: this chapter contains graphic material

It's hot in the packed club, sweaty bodies moving, dancing, grinding against each other. The dim lights make Dave squint. There's a smell of stale vodka, weed, hairspray and sweat that lingers on his nose. The floor is sticky.

Dave looks for him. It's been a few weeks since the cute kid from exodus started coming to their shows. Dave can see the way he watches him from the crowd, huge doe eyes mesmerized by the way Dave plays.

He wants nothing more to get those pretty plump lips wrapped around his cock. To fuck him until he's crying Dave's name.

He knows he's there. Metallica is there, so he knows exodus will be too.

Finally he spots him, poofy black hair, misfits t shirt, black ripped skinny jeans. He looks good enough to fucking eat.

He's standing at the bar, hand wrapped around a glass. Dave appears at his back

"Hey kid" he says close to his ear. Kirk jumps and spin around to face him. It's the first time they've ever spoken. He stretches a hand out onto the bar to signal to the bartender for a drink.

"Hey! Wow you guys played great, so fucking cool. Amazing show" the kid gushes. Dave bites his lip and smirks down at the kid lazily. It's clear the drink sitting on the bar isn't his first. His hazy eyes tells Dave he's on something else too, maybe weed, acid, who knows.

"Thanks" he muses the kids hair with one hand, the other hand still resting on the wood of the bar.

"You here with your band?" Dave asks. The kid blushes

"No, they all went home. They get kind of annoyed I go to all of your guy's shows" he brings his glass up to his lips, smiling coyly behind the rim.

"Well now I can't leave you all alone can I?" He takes the drink the bartender set down for him and presses the other into the small of the kids back. He feels his muscles tense, but doesn't pull away.

He scrambles to grab his own drink before Dave can lead him away.

Soon they're pressed up tight against each other, moving to whatever song is playing in his background. They've downed their drinks, plus a few more. Dave has a comfortable buzz but can tell Kirk is gone by the glossy and aroused look in his eye. He's got the kid basically humping his leg, his fingers pressed into the burning skin between his t shirt and belt.

He's so tiny, he keeps thinking about how much he wants to bend him over one of them tables and fuck him senseless.

But he has to control himself.

He waits until they've both finished their drinks before he cups his hand under the kids chin and raises his eyes.

"I think you've had too much to drink, kid. Let me take you home" Kirk sways on his feet and Dave has to slip an arm around him and pull him taught against his chest. He doesn't miss how Kirk's heart beat flutters against him or how his dick twitched up against Dave's thigh.

In the car, the kid has his head rolled to the side, eyes shut. His neck is exposed, sweaty skin glistening under the passing of street lights. Fuck.

Dave reaches over and lays his hand on Kirk's lap. The petite brunette makes a whining noise but doesn't open his eyes. Dave starts moving his hand, grinding the heel of his palm into Kirk's dick.

The kid lets out a gasp and a sleepy moan, rolling his head over to look at Dave with glossy eyes, lips parted and breathing heavy. He bites his lip and rolls his eyes back as Dave squeezes against his hardening cock.