twenty six

{ Tori's POV }

After Luca carried me to his bedroom he immediately started kissing me, and by me I mean everywhere that wasn't covered in clothing.

"I just want to make sure you know, if we do this Angel, that's it. You're mine." Luca says

"Define yours will you?" I say quietly while I place kisses on his jaw, I feel him clinch it as I do so.

"No other man will be allowed to touch you in the way I do." Luca says in a more husky tone than usual one. I smile to myself.

"Oh really. Is that all?" I ask as I kiss down his neck, and his hands start to roam my body.

"Your lips will never touch another, unless it's our children." Luca says in a commanding voice

"But my hands will be able to touch another?"
I ask faking innocence as I gently rub his d!ck, through his jeans with my hand.

Luca let's put a seemingly low growl.
At this point I'm playing with a lion, and it's like I'm setting myself up to be eaten.

Maybe I'll enjoy it though...

Luca suddenly throws me on the bed and holds himself above me.

"So Angel, what's it going to be?"
Luca questions with a smirk as he starts kissing  my chest, that my dress leaves exposed.

"Mm I'll let you know tomorrow.."
I say with a smirk

Luca stops kissing my neck and cocks an eyebrow up at me.

"I'm only teasing. I'll be yours, but only if you'll be mine." I tell him

Luca gives me an award winning smile, like he's won the lottery and says "I've been yours since the moment you called the mafia a shitty family to our faces. You're beautiful, strong willed, and independent.. I'm convinced that you're the one for me."

"That means no other girls, whores, or so on."
I say making my terms clear

"Maybe I wasn't being clear enough. You will always be the only one for me Tori, you've easily become the center of my world, and I would do anything to keep you safe and make you happy." Luca says

"Then I guess I'm in." I tell him with a smile

"In that case, allow me to prove my words to you." Luca says as he slides down my body with a boyish smirk on his face, he goes underneath my dress and...

Well let's just say, apparently I like being eaten.

I actually like just about everything thing he does to me...