thirty two

( picture above of Tori )
{ Tori's POV }

They think they broke me.
They think they own me.

I'm about to show them just what they've done to me...

They created my dark side, and I'm about to show them just how dangerous and lethal they made me...and it's all thanks to them.

<>

I hear gunshots and the sounds of some explosives going off meaning it's finally time to give them hell.

I hear men running down here to the basement of wherever it is that we are. I almost want to laugh because they are probably just taking orders from Adrian, and they aren't even aware that they are about to die.

They open the metal door, and as the idiots they are.. they left the door wide open. About five men come and in and I pretend to be asleep. Even though I haven't slept since I've been here, I fake it sometimes to keep up the tired and weak look.

I did however cry last night but not because I'm weak or because of anything they had done.. but because of the loss that this moment might cause.

When they try to touch me I take the chains on my arms and break one of their arms with it and knock them into the wall so hard their head starts to bleed and they land on the ground knocked out. I grab another one choking him with the chains. Then I kick the other two back. One holds up a gun and I just kick it out of his hand. The guy I'm choking finally dies, so I swiftly grab the gun from his belt, and let his body drop as I shoot the other three men. I then shoot the chains off of me luckily without shooting myself.

I walk down the halls of the basement killing every Russian I see. Which has been up to five making my kill number up to ten for today so far. I finally find their weapons room and I grab a duffle bag full to carry with me.

I set off a bomb in the basement to go off whenever I hit a button. It won't be enough for the place to collapse but it'll at least shake everything up.

I swiftly walk upstairs and kill ten other men with they're own knives. Making my number twenty. My goal is to find Adrian, and I haven't yet, but when I do I can assure you it'll be painful.......for him.

I look to my left and see that Italians and what seems to be Americans are here on a rescue and kill mission. Rescue me and kill everyone else. That's fantastic and hopefully will make my plan go a little smoother.

I would look for everyone that I know but my mind is set to find Adrian, torture him, and get information about the Russian mafia then watch him turn to ashes.

So I continue my trip up the stairs...I reach the second floor which seems to be the last. I look in different rooms killing every Russian I see by shooting them straight in the heart.

Bring my count up to thirty.
Now we're getting somewhere.

I go to the room with the gold door and force it open. I see Adrian's new underboss acting as a sniper out the window. So I immediately sneak up behind him and cut his throat. Then I lock the doors behind me, and use his sniper gun to start shooting the Russians outside.

I can see Lorenzo, and Riccardo using explosives with a few others that look like Americans. I also manage to see Francesco and Marco shooting Russians with some other Americans and Italians.