nineteen

( Tori in her outfit above )
{ Tori's POV }

I decide today I'm going to go the lazy route.
After the party last night I went upstairs where I struggled but managed to get myself out of the dress. I could've called for help like normal girls and women do but I'm far too stubborn to be normal. I had a pretty good nights rest.

Now I'm downstairs in the kitchen with Greta.

"Tori dear, everyone is having breakfast in the dinning hall this morning. We have a special guest here that's in the office with Mr. Luca."
Greta informs me

"Who's the guest?" I ask

"Someone from the American Mafia."
Greta says

"Oh. How mad do you think everyone is going to be if I show up to breakfast like this while guests are here?" I ask curiously

"I'm not sure..but I think you should find out."
Greta replies sending me a smile and wink

"Greta, who knew you had such a rebel side.."
I reply with a teasing smile of my own

"I think you must just bring it out in me."
Greta says

"In that case we have to spend more time together...but for now I guess I better get to breakfast." I reply

"I'll walk you in. I want to see their faces."
Greta says excited like a child

I walk to the dinning room following behind Greta. As soon as she opens the doors I notice everyone already seated, including Luca and our guest. I squint my eyes slightly to see what the guest looks like and I immediately freeze. Greta walks out of the way so everyone can see me then she announces "I found Miss Tori."

Everyone looks up and looks directly at me.
When I see the stranger turn around.
I realize that my suspicion was right ;
he isn't a stranger at all.

"Tori..." He says under his breath as if he can't believe I'm standing in front of him in Italy.

I mean it is insane that I'd be here, much less in the same place as him...but what's more shocking to me is the reason why he's here.
He's in the American Mafia, Holy shit.

"Alex.." I reply in a form of acknowledgment but yet not showing much emotion in my facial features nor my tone.

The guy I know as Alex from New York, stands up and walks towards me. I see all of the other men at the table stand up as well..

As Alex reaches me the others in the room tense, and seem on edge. Probably for my safety. Although they don't realize it's not my safety they should be worried about at the moment.

I notice Alex physically braces himself, so I go ahead and slap him right across the face, making his head whip to the side.

I see everyone tense even more, they looked shocked but overall ready to intervene.

Alex just rubs his jaw, not even seeming the least bit mad that I just full on disrespected him in front of everyone. He simply just straightens himself up, and then I see a huge smile appear on his face.