thirty four

( picture of Tori above )
{ Tori's POV }

The after effects of everything hit when we reached the mansion. My heads where shaking, I felt like screaming, but I also felt like I couldn't breathe as we walked into the mansion.

Michael and Alex walked me up the stairs on each side and they almost pushed away Angelina, Elena, Greta, and Vera from touching me.

The moment someone touches me is the moment I lose it. One time I broke down and wouldn't stop crying. The other time I almost killed the one who touched me out of instinct.

It isn't pretty.

Alex and Michael walked me to my room, and stood outside the door. I didn't bother even locking the door knowing that Michael and Alex wouldn't let anyone in.

They know the separation isn't just because I want to be alone but because I need to be.
It's also for everyone else's safety. I'm unpredictable when I'm in this state.

I turned on my shower to warm water, I started taking off whosever nasty clothes that I'm wearing.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I could tell I lost a few pounds, and that I have a broken rib, and there's a few bruises, and a cut on my face. I even have dark circles under my eyes, and my whole body is filthy. I recognized this girl from a while ago, the only difference is that this time I'm proud of myself and I respect myself.

I get in the warm shower and as I'm washing my body I watch dry blood and dirt wash down the drain. I sink to the bottom of the shower and cry. I allow myself to break down.

I sit there crying till the water turn cold, then I get out and wrap a towel around myself. I get dressed in comfortable clothes. I try to brush my hair, with my hands still shaking. I start crying again while looking at myself in the mirror taking this moment to feel actual pity for myself, and everything I've been through.

Why me? Why Diego? Why is my life so twisted?!

I scream and punch the mirror, and I didn't feel a thing as it shattered. I stand up and throw a lamp to the other side of the room breaking it. I slide all the stuff off my nightstand. Then my knees buckled, and I fell on the ground crying fairly loud.

I hear yelling from downstairs and it sounds like Luca, and then I hear heavy footsteps that sounds like someone's coming up the stairs.

I have a feeling it's Luca but I stay where I am not being able to get up or stop crying.
I don't want him to see me like this.

I didn't think he would till I hear Luca talking to Michael and Alex outside the door. I place my hand over my mouth so they can't hear me cry as I try to listen to what they're saying.

"I'm not allowing anyone inside. She needs her space." Michael says sternly

"This is my house and my territory. She's in there hurt, and neither of you are going to keep me from going in." Luca says

"You don't one wrong move, and you'll make her worse, and cause her more pain."

"I just need to see her." Luca tells them