sixteen

{ Tori's POV }

It's been two days since the Russian's attacked...and It's been pretty boring to say the least...but today I'm training with my father Valente, Luca, and Diego.

They told me to be in the training area by five o'clock this morning. Which is where I am, and yet, the only one here with me is Diego..

"Where are they?" I ask a little frustrated

Diego just shrugs, seeming use to it.

"They are nearly an hour late." I state

Diego just nods.

"Do they do this a lot?" I question

Diego nods yes again.

"I'm going to give them a hard time when they get here..." I tell Diego and he smirks but nods nonetheless in what I take as agreement and understanding.

"I knew you were my favorite." I mumble to Diego and I see his lip twitch up in a smile.

Valente and Luca come walking through the gym doors, in athletic clothing like Diego and myself. They both seem to wear I don't care facial expressions although they are in deep conversation with each other..and they are definitely putting off a 'f*ck off' vibe.

Luckily I don't care.

"First we are going to do hand to hand combat." Valente announces while nearing Diego and I. I personally ignore him, and just simply get up, and walk into the boxing ring.
I see Diego smirk as if he knows I'm not about to be pleasant.

Valente and Luca look confused about my attitude. I hear Valente ask Diego "Is she ok?"
to which Diego just shrugs.

Valente and Luca step into the ring along with Diego, who seems completely at ease.

Without warning Valente charges at me but I dodge him. I don't fight back or anything. I simply just dodge every attack. Luca starts to try to get in on the training that's happening. I think their original goal was to seemingly hold me in a corner, so I'd have no choice but to fight back. Although if that's their plan it isn't anywhere near working. Because I'm still dodging both of their attempts without breaking a sweat.!

I can tell both of them are getting annoyed.
As they should be...

Luca swings at me and Valente continues to try to throw a hit at me. I dodge in perfect timing. Making them both hit each other.

"merda" Luca says under his breath

Right while both of them are confused as to what went wrong ; I step out of the ring and walk towards the door. Finally Luca and Valente realize what happened and see that I'm no longer near them.

When their eyes find me I say "The two of you are the ones who need training, you were over forty minutes late. Even your attacks are slow paced. Both of you are strong and skilled in what you do but if you don't find a way to speed things up then this whole family is already dead."

"Tori you can't speak to either of us like that. You will respect us!" Valente says trying to remain calm but show his authority