nine

{ Tori's POV }

This morning I got up and took a shower in my bathroom that is connected to the bedroom they gave me. After I got done showing I wrapped a towel around me, only for Angelina and Elena to bust into the room.

"I guess they don't teach you to knock before entering someone's bedroom here in Italy."
I say with a slight smirk

"We thought you would still be asleep.."
Angelina says

"I see. Well I got about about an hour ago..and I'm a light sleeper so I would've heard you the moment you walked in." I reply

"Well we're sorry about just walking in but on the bright side now we know you have an amazing figure." Angelina says

"Whoever your husband ends up being will be one lucky man that's for sure." Elena adds in

I lightly laugh and say "Thank you for the compliments but if the two of you are going to stay in here while I get dressed.. can you at least close the door before someone else walks in?"

Angelina nods but before she can get to the door to close it ; Lorenzo walks past and sees me in the towel and whistles.

"I knew you were gorgeous but dannazione."
Lorenzo says teasingly

"I didn't know you had a death wish.. I don't think my brother, who is her father...is going to like this very much." Angelina tells Lorenzo

Lorenzo blinks and then literally runs away and Angelina laughs and closes my bedroom door. I let out my own laugh and so does Elena.

"I have always loved using my brother to scare people away, especially men. It's just too much fun, and brings back so many memories from my younger years." Angelina says

"That reminds me Tori, I don't know that I've got to thank you properly for what you did yesterday. You stood up to not only your father, but my son. So thank you!" Elena tells me

"I'm just glad you are okay. After all it was the least I could do, after all that you've done to help me and my mother." I reply

"Enough with all of the emotions let's start getting you dressed. Tori you go into the bathroom and get your undergarments on then slip on this robe. Then we'll start doing your hair and makeup." Angelina says as she hands me a black silk robe. I do as she asked and after I'm finished I go back out and sit down at the vanity in my room.

Angelina and Elena stare at me for the longest time and it makes me feel uncomfortable.
I guess I'm really their dress up doll today.

"I'm going to do her hair." Elena finally says

"I'll help do her makeup." Angelina says

Elena pulls my hair behind me and straightens it. Angelina applies more makeup than I've ever worn in my entire life. They took their precious time with it all. My butt is literally sore from sitting in the wooden chair for so long. They won't even let me look in the mirror, but they do seem pleased with themselves.
Although it took hours.

"We are done. Its now five in the afternoon. You are technically late. Go and put your dress on, it's hanging up in your closet."
Elena tells me

Nice to know I'm late because of them.
However I stand up and go over to the closet which happens to be a walk in closet. I drop the robe and carefully slip on the dress not even paying attention to what it actually looks like.
I feel air hit me so I'm assuming it's revealing.

I walk out and Angelina and Elena gasp.

"My brother is going to kill us.." Angelina states, and Elena nods in agreement but still has a smile remaining on her face.

"Here are your earrings that me and Francesco brought for you and after you put them in, and your shoes on, you can go look at yourself." Elena tells me as she hands me a beautiful pair of diamond earrings.

"Here are your shoes." Angelina says as she's handing me a pair of black heels with roses and vines on the back of them.

I quickly put in the unique and gorgeous diamond earrings, and then I slip on my heels.
I walk over to the full length mirror outside of my bathroom. I began to look at myself from head to toe, and honestly I'm shocked by what is facing me. I look like I'm some kind of rich mafia model. Never in a million years would I have picked this dress for myself, but I guess this is the life I live now.
I think I'm okay with it..

"Are you sure this isn't to much?" I ask them

"Luca said the men wear black suits and that you needed a dress. However no other woman has been sworen in to know exactly how they should dress so we went off your personality."
Angelina tells me

"My personality tells you I'm a rich mafia model, who doesn't care how revealing her outfit is?" I question

"No your personality tells us you are bold, strong, independent, but also kind. You're stunning and brave.. and technically you are rich and a part of the mafia."
Angelina explains

"I'd say we got it right. Plus this is your grand entrance into the family we wanted you to leave a mark on all of them."
Elena says

"Unfortunately we won't be there but we do know the rest of the family will be there to watch you be sworn in...just relax and enjoy the rush of it all." Angelina says

I nod giving myself one last glance over as we hear a knock on my bedroom door. Elena goes and opens it revealing my father Valente. He walks in and gets a good look at me and his eyes almost pop out of his head but he composes himself.

"You two did this?" He asks looking at Elena and Angelina and they nod proudly while acting innocent.

"Doesn't she look stunning, like mafia royalty?" Angelina asks him

"She looks beautiful but now everyone will be looking at her.." Valente says

"They would look at her anyway. Trust us."
Elena says

"And she's not a little girl anymore she's an independent woman.." Angelina adds

He just shakes his head and mumbles curse words in Italian.

"Fine. Come on we are already running late. I'm here to escort you down but before we do it's tradition that you have a drink with the previous Don...and with that being me we are going to stop in the study on this floor where there's a bar..." My father explains

I nod and follow him out letting him lead the way....this should be interesting...