Fear ( broken part 6)

Ships: anxsleep,loceit
Tw: mentions of torture, stalking, unsympathetic!Patton kidnapping, traumatized!Roman
Category: angst
Au: human/fantasy (I'm gonna actually try and incorporate a bit of the fantasy in this time)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After 3 hours of driving, Remy, Virgil, and Roman arrived at a hotel. " are you sure you saw him out of the corner of your eye babes?" Remy asked " i'm certain. We can't lead him to them, that's why he needs to think they're here. Until we can get the cops  we're not safe" Virgil replied, at this point having an internalized panic attack.

The two conscious lovers talked for a bit before Roman finally started to wake up. " he's waking up! Roman are you ok?!" Virgil asked, though Roman couldn't make out who was talking "w-where am I........" The prince like man asked, careful he sitting up and rubbing his head. " you're in my car Princy" Remy said, relieved that Roman could at least speak. Virgil gently placed a hand on Roman's shoulder, causing the older man to flinch, the memories of Patton nearly breaking his shoulders with the whip and his own fists were still fresh in his mind.

"R-Roman... it's me, Virgil..." The emo said, carefully hugging the man that was still traumatized from his "lover". Remy pulled out of the hotel parking lot and begin to drive to Logan and Janus's place, having sensed a bad energy coming from one of the cars in the parking lot, each of the sides had an ability, however only Remy knew his, which was extraordinary senses.

About 10 minutes into the drive to Logan's, Remy noticed the car that had given off bad vibes was following them, Remy decided to turn in directions that would make the 30 minute drive take a lot longer, and hopefully to lose the suspicious car. After the 15th right The car that The coffee addict assumed was Patton's was no longer following them, so Remy played some of Roman's favorite music to try and distract him from what happened.

Once Remy pulled up outside Janus and Logan's home he texted the two

Me Virgil and Roman are outside of your house right now, I recommend Roman being put in a room that has no windows and locking the door so he doesn't risk getting kidnapped. Someone was following us before hand but I think I lost them.

After the text Janus exited the house to help Remy and Virgil get Roman into the house, considering his legs were pretty much mangled from the abuse he suffered. Once inside logan contacted authorities about what happened, making sure to lock the front and back doors.

Later when all of them went to sleep, someone and a black hoodie and black jeans pulled up in a car similar to the one that was following Remy. The shady person smart as they opened a window which wasn't locked, after creeping through the house the person came to Remy and Virgil's room for the night. Without a second thought the person quietly gagged Virgil and put a bag over his head, dragging the now awake and panicked emo outside of the house and tossing him in the trunk of the car, removing the bag. " if I can't have him you're the next best thing" Patton said, closing his car's trunk and driving off.