Crying duke ( demus)

(Warning!! mentions of past trauma and abuse physical, verbal and sexual ways towards our duke are mentioned and an unsympathetic unmentioned character)

Category: sad!fluff

Remus had locked himself in his room for the past week, trying to hide the memories of what happened back then, hugging himself. He was still questioning why that stranger did and said that stuff to him. Just then, Janus knocked on his door " rems? (Ree-mmm-sss) is everything ok?" The small snake lover asked from the other Side of the door.

"Y-yeah jay-jay. E-everything's ok" Remus replied, knowing that it was brutally obvious he was lying. " can I come in then baby?" Janus asked already knowing the answer

" the doors unlocked."

Janus, at hearing Remus say this, Open the door just enough for him to slide in, and closed it, as he knew when Remus was in years kind of mood, he really didn't like many people seeing him " something bothering you?" Janus asked, sitting next to the taller man, who is currently hugging his knees and softly crying into them. Remus looked at Janus and immediately hugged him, crying over Janus's shoulder.

Janus add this went understood what was going on, and began to comfort the taller man " it's ok rems, i'm not gonna let that person hurt you ever again. If they even try to they're gonna have to go through me" Janus said, stroking the dukes back "p-promise?" Remus asked, looking at his 4'11" lover "promise" Janus said, reaching up to kiss the duke softly.

For the rest of the night, Remus just held onto Janus, cuddling into him, meanwhile Janus put a blanket on him. Nuzzling the giant