Villan X Hero

Au: mha
Ship: i'll let you get out
Category: angst fluff
( justyourlocalpoison we were doing a role-play with a concept similar to this, except the hero is under a love potion, same ship just entirely different world. You are the only one that knows the ship)
Extra characters: opal narsity (Little witch)
Yumiko Colon (cat tail)
Aloysius Lambert (shark frill)
Haruto Kun (Shinkansen)
(Note on March 20th: I took down the only smut story in this book because I really wasn't satisfied with it plus, it was awful I'm not gonna lie)
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

The villain glared at his enemy, who had restrained his accomplices in vines already. Opal was already attempting to use her quirk to burn the vines, but she couldn't seem to secrete the right potion with her sweat. It was just Wild man, and pink lightning, two arch enemies. Pink lightning carefully moved on his rollerskate platforms, looking for an opening to try and at least get his accomplices out of there, he wasn't gonna drag them down in this fight. As soon as wild man had a vine darting at him, weaving through the ground, pink lightning took the chance to grab a sharp metal object and cut his accomplices free. "Little witch, cat tail, Shinkansen, shark frill, get out of here, I'm gonna deal with this hero alone. I'm not dragging you guys down in this fight" The villain said, rushing towards the hero. 'I can't let his backup arrive! They always make things difficult, especially specs.' Pink lightning though, charging through the vines. He knew he was overusing his quirk. Any moment now he'd collapse, which would assure his capture.

"PINK LIGHTNING! WATCH OUT!" Yumiko shouted! Somehow managing to tackle him, both narrowly missing a vine. "HOLD ON, I THINK I GOT IT!" opal shouted, fumbling with the potions that were already around her waist until she picked up a fiery red one. She was new to this, but she knew her potions better than anyone, at least she hoped she did. "You're not getting away on my watch you small butterfly!" Wild man shouted, running at pink lightning & cat tail. 'finally exhausted you're quirk? Well, let's dance.' The villan thought, grabbing cat tails hand and signaling for her to hold on. As soon as he was sure she wouldn't fall, he raced towards little witch. It was a miracle pink lightning managed to reach his comrades, getting behind Haruto just as opal through the potion.

    the bottle the potion was in shattered immediately at contact with the pavement, landing on the hero's lower chest & legs. Before wild man could fully process what happened, Aloysius had grabbed a small pipe that had unintentionally been unearth by the hero and knocked him out. "We should go... it's only a matter of time before his allies get here. We could hold him for ransom" Haruto suggested. "Good plan Shinkansen." Opal replied. Pink lightning picked up the unconscious man The best he could and began to drag him out of the area.

Once the group had reached their layers they all took off their disguises, being thankful that there were no security cameras for once. " you guys tie him up, I need to rest a bit more" pink lightning said, shuffling to his room so he could rest. " I wonder why our leader hasn't told us his name yet?" Opal said " probably because if any of us get caught it be a stupid idea for us to know his name, as he's one of the few that can actually break us out and keep us from harm when it comes to those heroes. I'm gonna be honest if they were really heroes they would've saved me from my mom a long time ago!" Yumiko remarked, tying their hostage to a chair. Slowly, the tall man came to, however something was... off..

"Little witch, are you sure you know what potion you through it him?" Shinkansen said, immediately noticing a pink glaze over the heroes eyes. " i'm pretty sure I threw a power numbing potion at him, why?" " does it have any effects that are displayed physically, like a pink glaze?" "yeah it does, usually over the hands and chest along with wherever the potion hit, why do you ask?" "there's a pink glaze over his eyes." "Oh no... I must've fumbled for my potions and grabbed the wrong one! I need to put a label on those potions! Why is it that love potions & power numbing potions have the same color!" "SO YOUR TELLING ME-" "YES I ACCIDENTALLY THREW A LOVE POTION ON HIM CAT TAIL!" Opal shouted, noticing a bag was now over wild man's head. "how are we gonna explain this to pink lightning?" Aloysius asked, twiddling his fingers. "Well, I think the one responsible for this needs to explain this situation" Yumiko said, heading to her room in the base so she could rest, everyone was pretty exhausted from the fight, so it had only made sense that they all turn in before they tell their leader. Opal stayed a little longer, being glad wild man haven't seen anyone before the bag got put over his head, at least she hoped He hadn't seen anyone. "WHERE AM I?!" he shouted, anger lacing his voice.

"shut up or you're gonna wake pink lightning, you know he overworked himself trying to keep us safe from you." " you guys are villains! Heroes have a duty to keep citizens safe!" "if you did follow your duty then why didn't you save us? You didn't save my parents when they got killed, you didn't save cattail from her mom! You didn't save shark frill when he was in a fire, and you didn't save Shinkansen when he nearly died! And you all are the reason that pink lightning is a villain, I don't know if you knew him but he went to you at one point, however he ran away from there do you due you people! There's a reason we all turned the villainy, because we can be ourselves as villains! And you think I ever wanted to be a villain? No I was hoping to be a hero, but then I saw how hero society failed us!" "I-" "save it with the goody too-shoos talk. You obviously didn't care for any of us, you don't care about us now what makes it any different if we were to be heroes?" "Well, you wouldn't have to hide, and you wouldn't be fighting us constantly..." "yeah, and what about the innocent people that you ignored, and left to waste away and die." Opal said, managing to finally silence wild Man. " I accidentally threw the wrong potion on you, so be glad there's a bag on your head right now. I wanted to hit you with a powered numbing potion but I panicked and didn't look for any other differences with potions since The one I wanted and the one I hate you were both are a fiery red color, we could've avoided the situation had you decided to just leave us be."

"Wha-" "we're gonna gonna hold you for ransoms. Hopefully you can behave and not mess anything up. Then again you heroes don't ever care about innocent people. I'm just gonna let you know right now that this base is under an apartment building, so don't even try anything or you're gonna look like a villain too..." Opal said, heading out to her own room, leaving the hero confused and shocked. Conflicted on what to do. "I was- they- that was a lot to take in.... I hope the others find me.." wild man said to himself, slightly nervous.

The next morning came too quickly for wild man, as he had been awoken in a rather annoying manner, being dragged into a different room, he could only see The floor from under the bag, but even that wasn't enough to make out the room he was in. "We got him boss" a voice said 'great! I'm gonna meet their boss.." wild man thought, trying to think of a way he could escape without endangering civilians when he heard a familiar voice "good job cat tail, why is there a bag over his head?" "Little witch put it on his head, I think it was for an important reason but I can't remember, guess sleep will do that to you" The voice from before said, a little nervous. "well you can leave, I'll handle this" "but boss, lit-" "whatever happened I think I can deal with it, i'm pretty sure he's gonna tear my throat out if you can use his quirk the second he sees me, I don't want you getting caught in the crossfire, do you understand me?" "Yes sir. Just don't take the bag off his head" "I can't promise anything" and with that, The other villain left.

"now, let's get a better look at your face, gonna need to do damage to it to make it look serious, the one part of ransoms I hate" pink lightning said, removing the bag and triggering the potions affect, leaving a confused villain looking at a awestruck hero.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
OK I ran out of motivation I'm not gonna lie..... i'm sorry I failed to fully deliver.