Missing love (broken part seven)

Ships: none

Tw: angst, kidnapping, attempted drowning, Unsympathetic/Insane!Patton, loud voice, torture

Au: human/mythical
—————————————————––—————-

Virgil knew he was in trouble as he heard the trunk of a car closing, he couldn't really make out who is kidnapper was but he had a very bad feeling that he knew who it was. The emo struggled to get the bag off of his head in the small space he had, managing to try and look around his surroundings. Wow Virgil couldn't see anything he could feel a sharp blade next to his leg, causing him to go pale.

As Virgil began to work the gag out, The car had hit a bump, causing the knife to slide dangerously close to Virgil's thigh. Just as Virgil ungaged himself, The trunk opened and the bag went back over his head before he could react, suddenly, he felt a hand cover his mouth and heard a crack followed by immense pain in his left leg.

Virgil managed to let out a loud scream into the bag on his head and his kidnappers hand, surprising his kidnapper with the vocals on the scream. Quickly, his kidnapper closed the trunk and resumed driving, panicking Virgil as he struggled to get out of the bag.

1 hour of driving later, Virgil felt the car pull over and did his best to get the bag back on as the driver opened the trunk. As Virgil stared at the man in the hood, he noticed the man pick up the knife and gently lick the blade graze Virgil's jawline. As Virgil stared at the kidnapper he felt himself getting pulled out of the car, causing him to wince from the pain in his left leg.

Before Virgil could call for help his head had been pushed underwater. After five minutes the kidnapper pulled Virgil out of the water, resulting in the emo throwing up water. As Virgil coughed from The sun exposure to air, he heard his kidnapper speak "ro ro's lucky his door was locked, otherwise he'd be here instead of you~" the kidnapper said. Virgil manage to stand, putting more pressure on his right leg as he stared at his assailant. "Y-you're insane!" Virgil said, attempting to back up only to feel pain.

As the person stepped closer, Virgil tried to make a break for it, limping as he ran. Virgil couldn't get far before he was grabbed and thrown to the ground, now realizing it was indeed Patton who had kidnapped him. "D-dad... we can talk... can't we?" Virgil said in a panic, trying to crawl backwards. Patton just started at Virgil before walking towards him and grabbing his hoodie, and dragging him towards the river. As Virgil struggled he could have sworn he saw someone smiling from the tree line, but as he was trying to figure out who it was while struggling he felt his head get forced underwater again.

As Virgil struggled he managed to kick Patton into the water, dragging them both fully in the river. Virgil Took advantage of this and bit Patons arm while they were both underwater, allowing Virgil to escape from his kidnappers grasp and surface for air. As he surfaced he attempted to use the current to escape, moving his arms a bit forward so he could escape quicker. He watched as Patton surfaced and stared him down before chuckling.

Once Virgil was certain he was far away from Patton he carefully swam towards the shore, grabbing the riverbank and pulling himself out. I-he actually tried to kill me.... he's borderline insane!! I... I need to find help before I die Virgil thought, attempting to get up but falling back down. Shit! My leg! What the hell did that bastard use on it anyway?! It feels bro- did he actually break my leg?! N-no.... I'm gonna die out here.... Virgil thought, softly crying to himself as he laid on the riverbank.