Late night  coffee ( sleepxiety)

Category: angsty fluff

Tw: mentions of two people who are very new to dating not knowing how a healthy relationship works for the first three weeks of relationship, this is part of the broken series so expect unsympathetic!Patton (at this point this book is going to become a series for broken)

Au: human/ mythical (as of the previous chapter)
————————————————————————

Remy and Virgil had started dating a month ago, and for the first three weeks it was pretty toxic as they both were actually new to the dating scene, lots of fights did happen. Eventually both of them realize that they had no clue how dating worked and that they were both making their relationship toxic, and immediately began to get their shit together, fixing their relationship

Remy and Virgil were about to head out on a date, since Patton allowed them to date when all of a sudden they saw Emile leaving the house with his stuff " em, where are you going?" Remy asked " someone told Patton about me and Remus, and he said if I want to be in a relationship with him I could just move out, so I am, we're not gonna stay here as it's abusive, Logan and Janus I actually have arranged a place for us to stay, so we're going to stay with them" Emile said, quickly kissing Remus on the cheek before they both got in the car and drove off. Remy was confused, but quickly understood what exactly happened when he noticed Virgil had a look of guilt on his face " babes, you told pat, didn't you?" He asked, to which Virgil nodded saying " I wanted to get back on his good side again, I didn't mean for things to get this intense " Virgil said, visibly shaking.

Remy noticed this and hugged Virgil, gently stroking the smaller mans head "babes it's ok, i understand" Remy said, carrying Virgil to his room for comfort cuddles. About three days later, it became very obvious that Roman was missing. During the night when everyone was asleep Virgil would try and find Roman, Only to turn up empty handed. One day though, he and Remy were in the basement cleaning it out as punishment for making out on the counter in the kitchen when Virgil noticed a metal door that was ajar. When Remy opened it, that you were shocked at their discovery......