Broken ( toxic royalty)

Category: angst

Tw: somewhat misdirection smut that was unintentional, torture. Unsympathetic!Patton

Au: human au
————————————————————————

Roman had seen shit go down between Patton and the others, at one point Patton hit the son he loved for just saying hi to Logan (Who he was told to never talk to you after Patton found out about Logan and Janus being a thing)

Roman had asked Patton to calm down after learning about another relationship he practically forbid, and he suddenly blacked out

Once Roman regained consciousness he looked up, noticing that his wrists were chained together, and he was only in his boxers. He was just hanging there in a pitch black room restrained, he had seen enough horror movies to know this is not gonna end well for him

After about an hour of hearing muffled yelling from Patton ending with " IF YOU WANNA BE GROWN UP AND DATE HIM JUST LEAVE THIS HOUSE!! BECAUSE YOUR NO LONGER WELCOMED HERE!!"  Roman Heard footsteps towards what appeared to be a door, as his eyes hand just into the dark, he noticed there were whips in the room, and not the kind that Remus would be into, but actual torture whips.

Roman Heard the door opening and saw a light flood into the room, he looked at Patton, who was smirking. Patton then stepped into the room, closing the door behind him and taking out a knife " let's see how much you like this~" he said, picking up one of the whips and proceeding to whip Roman with it, causing a lot of cuts to form. Roman in response to all of the panes screamed with tears flooding down his face.

Once Patton was satisfied with using the whip, he put it down and walked up to Roman with the knife, slowly cutting hearts into the sides of his legs and chest, laughing as he did so. Roman didn't know what had happened to Patton, but this was no longer him.

10 hours. 10 hours of this tournament with no help when Roman finally passed out. Patton then proceeded to wrap up every injury on Roman with bandages, smirking at what he had done. Patton would be back later when the injuries fully healed.