Twenty-Three

flashback

.

"You need to sleep now." He shuffled her (H/C) hair and kissed her forehead and stood up. He opened the door and before he left, he looked day her one more time and winked, and finally left her room.

.

Y/N sighed as she recalled every event that happened this day. She felt all flushed with fever, remembering what Natsuya did to her. She tried to shook it off but she can't. After a while she finally managed to doze off and drifted off to sleep.

.

end of flashback

.

your pov

I woke up due to Natsuya shaking me.  I sat up and rubbed my eyes a bit and stretched my arms.

.

"Good morning." I greeted him, followed by a yawn.

.

"Good morning." He greeted back with a smile as he ruffled my bed hair.

.

"It's Haruka's birthday today." He said as he helped me stand up.

.

"I know, I don't even know what to give him." I pondered.

.

"The both of you can just eat somewhere." He suggested as we are now walking towards the dining room.

.

"Are you sure? You know you-"

.

"I'll be fine.  I'll make sure you come back to me." He winked.

.

"So playful." I rolled my eyes at him.

.

"I'm just joking, but you love it." He pinched my cheek.

.

"Good morning Y/N." Haru greeted.

.

"Happy birthday, Haru!" I rushed towards him and hugged him.

.

"M-Mmh." He expressed as he slowly hugged me back.

.

"What's your gift to Haru?" Rin asked, his head is resting on his hand while his hand is on the table.

.

I looked at Haruka and he shooked his head.

.

"We're going out." He simply replied.

.

"That's it?!" Rin retorted.

.

"Ooh, and while you're at it, my gift for you is.." Natsuya drumrolls his fingers at the table.

.

"You're going to be Y/B's boyfriend for a day! Ain't that exciting?" Natsuya winked at Haruka.

.

I looked at Haruka with wide eyes and heat spread acrossed my cheeks, as he looked at Natsuya with the same look.

.