Fourteen

flashback

.

"You're so cute." Kuroo pinched my cheeks and smiled, genuinely, I hope.

.

"That hurts Kuroo, let go!" I playfully slapped his arm away from my face.

.

"They sure are close huh" Aomine thought out loud.

.

"Mine-chin's jealous."

.

"Shut up."

.

end of flashback

.

After walking for the past 20 minutes or so, we arrived at the court where they are about to play. We, and by we, Kenma, Kuroo and me, saw some different and familiar faces.

.

"Kenma, what kind of game do you want to buy later?" I asked, facing him.

.

"I don't know yet, I'll see what we can find later." He said while playing with his psp

.

"Kuroo, I heard you wanted to buy new shoes?"

.

"I haven't even told you that. What are you, my girlfriend or something?" He leaned and smirked.

.

"Stop it. I heard it from Kai." I lightly pushed his face away.

.

"Yeah, I'm planning on buying a new one."

.

"Alright. When are you planning on-"

.

"This Saturday. Can you come with me and help?" Kuroo glanced at Aomine and made eye contact. He then squinted his eyes as Aomine just smirked at him.

.

"Sure, anyone coming along?" I smiled at him. Kenma sat down on one of the benches, still playing.

.

"Come on Y/N, how about just us two?" Kuroo slung his arm around my shoulder. I felt heat rise to my ears.

.

"Only if you treat me ice cream?" I gave him a cheeky smile.

.

"I'll treat you your favorite food as well." Kuroo smiled sweetly, and it made my eyes widen a bit.

.

"Thanks mom!" I lightly pinched his cheek.

.

"I thought it's fine to droop an arm around her if she's a guy..." Aomine walked up to us. "What happened?" He smirked.

.

"Well, technically we are best friends so I can do this to her." He smiled sarcastically.

.

"Plus, if you think I'm clingy, how about that guy over there who now started to link his arm with hers?" Kuroo continued, pointing at Kenma who's busy playing.