Eleven

flashback

.

"So, we all ready to go?" I said, closing the gate. I was at Kenma's left and Kuroo was on his right.

.

"Yes, Y/N-chan." c-chan?!

.

end of flashback

.

third person pov

.

A suffix that was also meant for endearment. It is the first time Kenma called her that.

.

They all headed towards the mall, and as they were near the main entrance, Y/N could see familiar faces.

.

"Yamamoto! You guys are early." Kuroo smirked.

.

"We're not early, you guys are late! It's already 11:45!" Yamamoto exclaimed.

.

Yamamoto noticed the presence of their manager and immediately blushed and changed his atmosphere.

.

"But of course! There's always an exemption for my manager!"

.

"Yamamoto, don't take advantage of our dear manager. I'd feel totally creeped out if I were in her shoes." Yaku claimed.

.

"Such a mom." Kuroo whispered, but Yaku managed to hear it and elbowed him, hard.

.

Near the parking spaces and the main entrance,  I could see a tall man, definitely a foreigner, shades on and his left hand on his head, keeping his hair away and his other hand holding a phone, typing something. And Y/N thought that this boy was incredibly good-looking.

.

She then turned to Kenma and whispered.

.

"Wow, look over there. That foreigner sure is appealing. " She then pointed her finger towards the boy so that Kenma knows where he was standing. Kuroo heard this and smirked.

.

"That's one of our member,  Y/N-chan, that's Lev." He sighed softly.

.

"W-What?" With Y/N confused, she cannot believe herself that she didn't recognize one of the team's member, which made her a blushing mess.

.

Kenma took notice of this and looked towards Lev. She does have a point, he's good-looking today. Yet he still can't hit my set properly. Kenma thought.

.

A ding was heard from the group and looked at each other, confusion was controlling them.

.

"That was mine, sorry." Yaku apologized as he scratched the back of his neck and smiled.

.

"Who's that Yaku?" Their captain asked.

.

"It's Lev, he said he's here."

.

"Hey guys!" Lev happily approached.