Five

flashback

.

"By the way, Kenma, who's that shrimp you were talking to earlier?" Kuroo asked him, shrimpy?

.

"You mean, Shouyo?"

.

"What about him?" Kenma continued.

.

"What school does he go to?"

.

"Karasuno High School."

.

"I think I'm looking forward to our game." He continued.

.

Once we reached our destination, we bid our goodbyes and headed towards our home.

.

I entered my bedroom and laid in bed, thinking of what could happen tomorrow. I guess tomorrow's another big day.

.

end of flashback

.

third person pov

.

Y/N started her morning routine with ease, feeling excited actually, because later, her team, Nekoma players, and Karasuno's, are having a practice match later.

.

This means she could see familiar faces again, from her own club of course, she didn't know that a kouhai back in Kitagawa Daiichi, where she attended back in middle school, is gonna be there at the practice match.

.

She received a text, knowing that it would be her first ever friend in Nekoma, Kenma to be exact, but to her surprise, it was an unknown number.

.

To: Y/N

From: Unknown

Good morning Y/N, we're waiting for you at the gate. Please better hurry, morning practice is starting soon. And do save this number, this is Kuroo. Be safe!

.

The girl stared at her phone, confused, thinking how the black haired male got her number.

.

She shook her head, Kenma probably gave it to him. Though what she didn't know is that Kuroo asked Kenma for her digits.

.

She clicked on the message box, and started to type, then sent it.

.

To: Kuroo

From: Y/N

Morning, I'm already on my way. Is Kenma with you? And are the players from Karasuno has arrived yet?

.

After she sent her message, the male's phone vibrated, telling him that there's a new notification on his phone. He quickly checked it and it was Y/N's reply. He chuckled at her last question.

.

He decided not to reply, since the first question bothered him. Why would she ask that in the first place, she knows that Kenma's always with him. And it's also early in the morning, so the team from Karasuno has definitely not arrived yet.