Four

flashback

.

I opened the door to see a familiar face waiting.

.

"U-Ukai-san? W-What are you doing here?" He looked at me then smiled.

.

"Y/N, I want to have a talk with your coach."

.

I tilt my head in confusion. "Why did you call for me then?"

.

"So, that's the Y/N you've been talking about." An unfamiliar voice was heard.

.

end of flashback

.

your pov

.

I looked past Ukai-san and saw a tall, blonde man. He was wearing glasses and his headphone is around his neck. He is also wearing a different uniform. I can guess it is..... Karasuno?

.

"You're already checking me out, Y/N-san, I'm flattered." The male grinned.

.

"I'm sorry, who is he, Ukai-san?" I looked back at Ukai.

.

"He's Tsuki-"

.

"Tsukishima. Tsukishima Kei." He extended is hand.

.

"L/N... L/N Y/N." I extended my hand, and shook his hand.

.

"Now that we're introduced, why are you both here?"

.

"I must speak with Nekoma-"

.

"You can talk it through me, I'm their manager" I smiled at Ukai.

.

"Well, I would like to have a practice match with your team." Ukai stated.

.

"Are you sure? When?"

.

"Tomorrow. We'll come here around 10 am." Ukai said. "You better train your players, we might kick their ass." He laughed.

.

"Don't be ahead of yourself. We'll see who's the best." I stated, rolling my eyes, and I chuckled.

.

I heard the door opened again and I looked over to see Kuroo with a smug look on his face.

.

"Oya oya, who are they L/N-san? Your suitors? Yo, Tsukki." Kuroo teased, a smirk plastered on his face.

.

"I could be, Kuroo-san." Tsukishima fired back. A smirk never leaving his face.

.

I heard Kuroo scoff, telling me he was annoyed. "What do you all want?"

.

"I told Y/N if we can have a practice match with your team tomorrow at 10 am, if that's okay." Ukai said, slapping Tsukishima in the back