Seven

flashback

.

"Everyone! Let's go and eat!" You beamed.

.

"Thanks for the food!" Everyone said and they dig in.

.

end of flashback

.

your pov

.

We all dug into our food.

.

"Wow! These foods are amazing!"

.

"This grilled meat is so good!"

.

"The sauce tastes impeccable!"

.

"Whoever made this really made an effort!"

.

Hearing their comments makes me all flustered. I am really happy that they enjoy what I had prepared.

.

What's only bothering me is Kuroo. He hasn't talked to me yet. This was the topic we talked about earlier, and there's nothing wrong about it. What made him to not to talk to me and ignore me?

.

"Hey, you should eat up. I don't need another Kenma-like appetite." I jolted from a familiar voice from my back.

.

I turned around to see Kuroo, avoiding my gaze and is looking towards his side.

.

"Oh, it's just you. You startled me." I laughed a little to make the situation not awkward.

.

"And besides, I'm not that hungry, how about you? Where's your plate? Aren't you gonna eat?"

.

kuroo's pov

.

"You ask too many questions. Come, we're eating together." I took her hand and grabbed two paper plates and walked towards the grill.

.

We may not eat together with just us and the team, but I'm gonna make sure we're always together this lunch.

.

"Hey, Tetsurou-san?" I hummed as she called me. I can't even believe what I'm hearing. She really is calling me by my first name.

.

I'm sorry. For what I may have said earlier that made you-"

.

"No, don't apologize. I basically ignored you and you did nothing. It was my fault. I should be the one apologizing." I patted her head and smiled.

.

your pov

.

"But what made you to do that though?"

.

"Now, now. We are supposed to enjoy ourselves and eat." Kuroo gave me his famous smirk.

.