Ten

flashback

.

"Hey, Rin. Such a surprise that you wanted to call. When was the last time? 3 years ago?" I chuckled as he was ranting on why he couldn't call me.

.

"I get it already. You can stop now."

.

"How are you? Natsuya grabbed his phone back. What a jelly monster he is!" Rin laughed as he reminisced the moment that happened earlier.

.

"You are quite the teaser Rin."

.

As I said this, the male was in utter shock and his face became red. I was there dumb-founded when I realized what I had said and made my cheeks to heat and show a bright red hue.

.

"That was not what I meant."

.

end of flashback

.

your pov

.

Did I just say that to Rin? But it only meant that he's such a joker. I didn't meant the other way.

.

"Jeez, Y/N-chan. Never thought you think like that." Rin showed a toothy grin.

.

"I told you, that's not what I meant." I rolled my eyes.

.

"Whatever you say, teaser." Rin laughed at his statement.

.

"Enough already. What are you doing right now? Before you called?"

.

"I was cleaning my stuff. It was a bit messy earlier."

.

"Oh, I see. You're still shirtless?"

.

"Yeah, I'll put one on later."

.

"You're gonna catch a cold, and you did just swam earlier."

.

"Fine, mom." He chuckled, and threw in some black tank top.

.

"You satisfied, mom?" Rin grinned, running his hand through his hair.

.

"Yes. And stop it with the mom." It was the nth time that I rolled my eyes at him.

.

Rin took notice of what I'm currently wearing and the tip of his ears began to turn red.

.

"Isn't that what I used to wear the past few months?"

.

"Yeah, and you gave it to me because you said that 'when you miss me just wear this'." I laughed as I mimicked him.

.

"Hey, atleast you're wearing it!"

.

"Yeah, and so what?"