Three

flashback

.

"Stop teasing Y/N-san, Kuroo." Kenma stated, eyes on his psp again.

.

"We both have vacant time for the next subjects, and then a club meeting. Are you gonna watch our practice Y/N-san?" Kenma asked, eyes still in the game.

.

"Uhm, sure."

.

end of flashback

.

your pov

.

Hours have passed and it is time to go to the gym, since Kenma asked me to watch their practice. I am currently holding out the club form in my hand, since Kuroo-san gave me this form after the game we all had.

.

I have to admit, I like playing with them. It's just that I am in a room filled with sweaty boys playing a sport I can barely play again. I might get into some fight with some girls, since I am spending my time with the boys.

.

But, who cares about what they think? They ain't gonna control me, they can mind their own business but not mine. I have to at least enjoy my days here at Nekoma, right?

.

As I was near the gym, I could hear the sounds of shoes through the door, it was left slightly ajar.

.

As I pushed the door for it to open wider, I can see all the teams players already started warming up.

.

As I was heading towards the bleachers, a familiar voice rang up in my ear.

.

"Well, aren't you supposed to be with Kenma earlier?" It was none other than Kuroo.

.

"Well, why are you late, L/N-san?" he continued.

.

"Don't mind him, Y/N-san." Kenma came behind Kuroo, a towel resting around his neck.

.

"Are you joining the club?"

.

"Hmm? How'd you know about it?"

.

"He was talking about it non-stop ever since he got here." Kenma stated, pointing his thumb to Kuroo, saying that it was him talking about it.

.

"Hey, it's not like you're not excited too, pudding." Both of their cheeks gained a slight pink hue.

.

"Let's just... continue the warm-up." Kenma stated, walking back to the court.

.

"Come on L/N-san, I'll walk with you to submit your form to Coach." Kuroo grinned.

.

"I can do it myself. You go ahead and practice."

.

"I insist. I'm the Captain here after all." Kuroo's grin became a smirk.

.

"Fine, like you're gonna give up anyways." I sighed.

.

"Hm? What's that L/N-san?" Kuroo smirk grew.