Eight

flashback

.

"Damn." I whispered.

.

"Bro, what does he look like?" Bokuto leaned and stopped eating his food for a while.

.

"Meh, he looks alright."

.

"By your reaction earlier, he is definitely beyond alright." Kenma lazily replied.

.

"Whatever, let her talk to him peacefully. He's probably someone dear to her." I stated and
continued eating, same as Bokuto.

.

end of flashback

.

third person pov

.

"How's your volleyball skills? Did you became more powerful?" Natsuya asked. The girl was startled that he asked about volleyball.

.

He knew that all they did was swim. But she also exceed at volleyball at her fourth grade at elementary school. She stopped when she transferred to Kitagawa Daichii.

.

"You do know that I stopped, right?" The girl replied.

.

"You excel back then though! You were an ace back then!"

.

The said girl's shoulder dropped. An ace, how she wish she was that great again.

.

This time, Bokuto couldn't hold it in longer.

.

"Woah! You were an ace Y/N-san?" Bokuto's eyes glistened.

.

"Uhm, yeah, I was." She chuckled nervously and put her hand around her nape.

.

"So that's why you got amazing kills when we played at PE time." Kenma stated, now done eating and is currently playing his psp once again.

.

"I don't know about-"

.

"You're probably the best female ace out there Y/N-san. Why did you stop-"

.

"Natsuya-san! You're stalking Y/N-chan again?" the girl heard a familiar voice through her phone.

.

"S-Shut up! I'm talking to her right now."

.

"Really? I wanna see her!".

.

The girl heard this and looked intently at her phone. Was Natsuya really with Rin?

.

A maroon-haired male showed up her screen. He then saw Y/N's face and grinned, showing his shark-like teeth.

.

"Hey, Y/N!" The male beamed.

.

"Hey Rin. How are you? It's been quite a long time since we talk" The girl greeted.