'~Introduction~'

War.

What is war? Why is it such a drastic step that's fuelled by the hate between two or more countries?

What's the point in losing the lives of thousands of young men and women that would rather be in the arms of their loved ones at home, cherishing their memories rather than have traumatic ones torture them in their sleep every night?

The history of humanity is a bloody tale of genocide. Thus only the survivors are our collective ancestors. For one nation to control another for their own selfish purpose, through war or intellectual domination, is a form of barbarism; the divine gifts which we have been given are there for the purposes of loving and supporting each other.

But till this day, war exists in different forms. Till this day, young men and women still aspire to be soldiers, putting themselves on the front line to keep the skies above our head, and streets outside our windows safe from invading angels of death.

All you ever need to know about most wars is to follow the money and power interests. The stuff about religion and race is a smokescreen. Here's the story of a man that had seen his father follow in the footsteps of his ancestors, and decided to do the same.

Little did he know that he would be stepping into horrors and tragedies, that he would not be able to step out of.