🌹Beautiful🌹

"I'm sorry, but we have only two beds left here. Will you be alright with that?"

The soldier asked, as Ellen, Eunbi and Taehyung glanced at each other. They were standing in one of the tents, and there were around 20 other men and women in it, on their beds.

"Take it. We should be thankful for anything right now."
Taehyung says in a low voice.

The medics had agreed to take care of Yoongi cost-free because Jimin and Jungkook were in the army, especially because of Jungkook's position.

"Okay, we'll take it. Thank you so much."
Ellen says, her hand placed on Hyunwoo's shoulder. The soldier smiles before bowing and walking past them, looking to the needs of the other people around them.

Hyunwoo treads to one of the beds, immediately lying down and curling up, his eyes closing shut instantly. Ellen sighs, crouching down beside him, stroking his hair.

The crying girl had fallen asleep in Eunbi's arms, and she gently placed her on the other bed.

"Eunbi, you need to eat."
Taehyung says, turning to her. Just then, a woman in a white cloak hurried upto them.

"Jeon Eunbi?"
She calls out, and Eunbi turns around immediately.
"Yes?"

"Please follow me to the medication ward."
Eunbi looks back at Taehyung and Ellen, and they give her encouraging nods before she follows the woman out.

Her legs were aching, and she hadn't eaten. She knew it was bad for the baby, and she was nervous as to why she was being called.

Entering the tent, the woman smiles comfortingly at her.
"I hear you're pregnant. How far along?"
"Three and a half months now."

The woman nods, guiding her to a small bed.
"I'd like to give you a check up, considering the condition you were in upon arrival. May I?"
Eunbi hesitates, her hand defensively making its way to her stomach.

"Don't worry, I'll just be checking your weight, blood pressure and doing some ultrasound tests on you. I'll also prescribe you with some vitamins you have to take on a daily basis, alright?"

Eunbi takes a deep breath, her hands getting clammy as she nods.

She steps on the weighing machine, her heart thumping loudly inside her.

The doctor frowns.
"You're underweight."
Eunbi's breaths hitches as she looks down immediately.
"W-what?"

The woman smiles, placing a hand on her shoulder.
"Don't worry, Eunbi. This is easily solvable with an increased food consumption. You need to put on at least 5 pounds this week if you don't want any complications."

Eunbi nibbles on her lower lip as she nods, guiding her to the bed and taking her blood pressure.
"You're nervous, but your blood pressure is fine. Lay down, please."

She lets out a deep breath, and stiffens when the woman lifts her shirt up, exposing her newly forming baby bump. She rubs a clear gel over her belly, and goosebumps rush over her skin at the cool waves the feeling sends through her body.

Gliding the transducer over her belly, Eunbi's heart races inside her when she sees the doctor staring closely at the screen. She smiles wide, turning the screen to Eunbi.

"Look, can you see it?"

And at that moment, a whirl of emotions slam into her like a speeding truck, as she sees the faint outline of a curled organism on the screen. It didn't have much of a shape yet, but she could tell the difference.

Her hand lifts up to her mouth as tears drop down her cheeks. The overwhelming love she felt at the moment was like no other, and her chest heaved like the rise and falls of the gentle ocean tides.