🌹Somebody to love🌹

[Play audio]

Eunbi's eyes fluttered open as the sunlight flowed in through the gaps of the dark curtains. Memories from the previous night flooded her mind and she looks over at her husband that laid on his chest.

His fair skin glistened in the light, and his soft breaths fanned her shoulders. His cheeks laid on her shoulder, and he looked the epitome of innocence and peace.

She smiled at him, pulling the red sheets up her bare body, covering his exposed butt as well. His large arm heavily lay across her stomach, preventing her from moving too much.

Her emotions and mood plummets to the dust as soon as she remembers the news she found out. She clasps her lip between her teeth, closing her eyes as tears begin to well in them.

I don't want him to leave..

I don't want to feel that feeling again..

Her glassy eyes fall on his sleeping face that had no worries in the world.

That feeling of hopelessness, knowing he could be dead on a battlefield at that very moment, or suffering without me.

That feeling of fear, that engulfs my heart everytime I hear something bad happen on the radio.

That feeling of betrayal, when I find out he's gone, left me to live this life alone in anguish and sorrow without him.

I need you, somebody to heal, somebody to hold, somebody to love.

Tears cascade down her cheeks, her bare chest heaving and falling in uneven breaths like the tides roaring at sea in a storm.

They fall onto her shoulders, droplets rolling down and kissing his cheek gently. She wipes her tears away immediately, but it was too late.

Jungkook stirs, his eyes peeling open at the wet sensation on his cheek. He stares dazed for a moment, before his brain perceives what his eyes are seeing.

He props himself up on his elbows, cradling her jaw in his large hands.
"Baby, what is it?"
She sniffles, looking up at him.
It was a knowing look, one he had seen before.

The same broken, scared and fragile eyes that watched him as he left in the train was now staring up at him in silence. Her silence spoke millions of words, and her eyes that held every emotion possible fluttered closed, leaning into his large hands.

He leans down, kissing her neck sweetly as she bites her lower lip, trying not to cry out loud. She nuzzles her face in the crook of his neck, and he cradles her shaking bare body with his.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."
He whispers, trying to swallow the burning feeling down his chest. Seeing her cry again, broke him.
"I don't want y-you to l-leave me again, kookie.."
She cries, her voice cracking multiple times.

He clasps his lips in his teeth, squeezing his eyes shut as he draws circles on her bare back, caressing her thighs as well.
"It's not something I can control, baby.. if I had the chance, I would run. Run away. I don't care if they call me a fucking coward. I'd do anything if it means getting back to you. To us."

He says, kissing her shoulders. She pulls back, laying on her back with a wavering sigh.
"Should we?"
She asks, confusing Jungkook.
"Should we, what?"
She turns to him with a frown and sniffle.
"Run away."

He snorts, replying.
"Baby, I was talking about the battleground."
She stares at him for a moment, before she breaks out in a wail again, and he laughs, peppering kisses all over her body.

"Even if we did try running away, the government would easily find me. They have all my records."
She sits up, the blanket dropping from her body. His eyes fall to her chest, and he sits up, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Did you enjoy last night?"
He whispers, swaying her in his arms.
She hums, leaning into his neck.
"Better than I expected."
She mumbles, and he glances down at her with furrowed eyebrows.
"Wha- what did you expect?"
She sighs, kissing his neck.
"Nevermind."

They stay silent, in each other's arms.
"Promise me."
She speaks up. Before he could reply, she continues.
"Promise me that you'll come back."
He inhales the scent of her hair, replying.
"I promise. I fucking promise."

She gazes up into his eyes, knowing that their time together was soon coming to an end. He intertwined their fingers together, and she closes her eyes with an exhale.

They fall back into the soft bed, and he hovers over her. The scene from the previous night flashed in her eyes, a red faced Jungkook that was on his edge of control. Now, a pink dusted Jungkook with a sweet smile that showed off his teeth was on display before her.

She arches herself, connecting their lips as she runs her fingers through his hair. His hands roam her body, but this time it was gentle and cherishing, unlike the previous night when they were desperate and hungry to feel each other.

She falls back into her pillow, her hair spread out around her. He stares down at her affectionately.
"I love you. So fucking much."
He mumbles, leaning down her stomach, kissing and licking her soft skin and she shuddered beneath him.

I'll cherish every moment I have with you, someone who heals, someone who holds me... Someone who loves.