🌹Saved🌹

"Hang in there, Yoongs! We're going to make it!"

Taehyung grits out as Yoongi lingers on the verge of consciousness, his head bobbing lifelessly along with the bumpy road of the car.

Hyunwoo's loud wails fill the car and screams soon envelop them when the grounds erupts around them, numerous bombs raining down on them.

"Ah, shit!"

Taehyung yells over the deafening noise as Ellen holds onto Hyunwoo tight, and Eunbi squeezes her eyes shut, her arms wrapped around her stomach.

"Where are the fucking camps?! We should be there by now!"

He screams, trying desperately to swerve around the bombs that drop around them as dirt flies up onto the windshield of the car.

The screams of people who were running along the now almost empty road tortured their minds. Eunbi opens her eyes for a split second and sees a woman holding what seemed like a little girl in her arms, running desperately beside the car.

"Please! Take her!"

She screams, and the little girl wails loudly as the dusty woman bangs on the glass.

Eunbi sits up straight.

"Tae, we have to-"

"No! We have to keep going, Eunbi!"

Eunbi panics as the woman begins to fall behind slowly.

"No, please! Don't leave! Take my child, please!"

She screams and Eunbi's chest heaves when she suddenly rolls down her window.

"Eunbi, what are you doing?!"

Taehyung yells over the continuous bombs that rain down on them.

Eunbi pushes her body halfway out the window and the woman cries, holding her daughter out desperately. The dusty wind and dirt slammed her in the face continuously as the woman begins to trip.

"Goddamn it, Eunbi!"

Taehyung snarls, turning the steering wheel so the car moves closer to the struggling woman. Stretching her arms out, Eunbi's fingers barely graze the girl's clothing.

"Closer!"

Eunbi screams, as the girl desperately clings onto her mother, not wanting to let go. With a final cry, the woman lunges forward, throwing the little girl into Eunbi's arms.

Ellen grabs the girl's legs immediately, helping Eunbi in as the girl screams and shouts, flailing her arms about.

Eunbi's eyes well with tears when she turns around, staring through the rear glass as the woman falls to her knees, lifting her hand up to her lips and waving at the girl before a missile whizzes straight for her, and she disappears in a cloud of dirt.

Eunbi shuts the girl's eyes and brings her to her chest as she tries pushing against her.

"S-Shhh..."

Eunbi coos, stroking her matted hair as tears pour down Eunbi's face, mixing with those of the wailing girl before her.

Taehyung's face was set in a sullen, sorrowful look as he continues swerving every eruption of dirt around him, catching the slumped woman through his rear view mirror fading in the distance.

It hadn't been ten minutes of driving before a loud pang is heard, and all the blood drains from Taehyung's face.

"No, no, fuck, no!"

He swears as the car begins to wobble and come to a stop. The rain of terror had reduced, but there were still a few surprise ones that randomly fell to their designated areas.