Chapter 9

So you see, we cannot tell our mother. She might feel disgusted that we also did what our father did to the girls in the compound, but Lia told us that as long as the ladies or men gave us the go-ahead, that's not rape.

But what Mr. Rogers did to us was not right, that we were too young to be doing that, well, it's good that he's dead now.

Our therapist let us in. Let me tell you, she's a very gorgeous woman; we call her Ms. Millers. She's a single mom, her daughter is very beautiful.

She smiles a lot, and she's very patient. I mean, come on, she has kept on with Addy for so long, if it was me, I would have hit her, she's so quiet during therapy, she glares at the lady like she did something bad to her, that's why I hate attending therapy with her it's always awkward when she's being asked questions, and she turned to me for answers.

So sometimes we had different sessions with her. I could be there for an hour while my sister would leave the place before thirty minutes. Sometimes, I wondered if she was possessed or something.

 But today was different; she talked to the lady, which surprised us all. You see, Lia was going to change her therapist since Addy never said anything to her, but right now, she was answering all the questions she was being asked, and I guess she likes the way she talked.

I mean, Addy's voice sounded so beautiful when she talked, maybe it was because of the years of practice, I don't know, I wasn't usually the type to be forced to do something, I was kind of stubborn, but Addy she was willing to learn, that's why I called her 'perfect,' but nobody is ever perfect, everyone has this side in them that they don't want to show or tell, but to me, my sister will always be perfect no matter the trauma or scar we've experienced.

After the session, Ms. Millers was so happy. "At least she's opening up, but I don't think she'll want us to be there for other important matters, but I am happy that we're getting somewhere with her."

We got home and made dinner. We were so excited about what had happened today.

Lia decided to buy us our favorite chocolate that mom had banned her from getting after we had a fever because of too many sweets, but I guess today, we deserve these treats. Mom kept hugging Addy like she was going to disappear.

Well, I don't blame her. She hadn't had any physical touch with her daughter for so long, and them talking this way also adds to my mom not wanting to let her go. I am so happy that my sister was opening up to my mom.

They talked about many things; this is the sister I know, the happy and cheerful one, not that sad and ungrateful bitch.

Gosh, today in school again. Well, I'm kinda excited. I even woke up early, but when I got down, I saw Addy eating; when did she wake up? You see, Addy and I did not share rooms, she wanted her privacy, and I don't understand why she needs one. She doesn't allow anyone inside her room, not even me. For goodness sake, I am her sister, but she refused to let me in.

The only person who has seen her room is Lia, but I am sure mom has sneaked in before. Anytime I asked, she would say no, that she respects my sister's privacy, but she blushed when she said that. What could be inside there?

I met Violet at the school building; she was happy. I guess the rest hated school.

You see Violet, I classify her as a good and naughty student, she is well behaved, but that doesn't mean she doesn't prank students, but I guess everyone likes her, I mean, she's easy-going, and she gets along with everyone, well, except for Susan who she calls a whore. 

I guess you would be wondering how I know a lot of things by now. You see, Violet and Chad are what I call 'gossip girls' all through the night; they were chatting me up, telling me about most of the students, the ones I knew, the ones I still don't know. 

Most especially, they talked about Susan how she sleeps around with most guys in school. They had to even go ahead and list all the boys she had slept with.

 When I asked why she was telling me this, she said, "Well, just in case you decide to date one of them, you should know what you're getting into.

You see, Susan would rub it on your face if you were to date someone she had slept with, she kept explaining.

You see, one time I dated this guy James, he's so "nerdy" you know, I liked him because he didn't look like someone experienced. He was not even going to our school; the day I introduced him to the guys, Susan started laughing and said, "this is what you want to settle with? 

This fool and I fucked, and after he cum, he was crying," I was so embarrassed, Maddy.

Even If she had done that with him, she must have done that to him; he got so embarrassed and left, I tried calling him, but he wouldn't pick. He had to break up with me through a text message.

I told Jason about it; all the idiot could say was, "she's protecting you" he didn't even care about the part that I said she was cheating on him. 

I hate her so much, Maddy. It's like she's just here to ruin my life."

"How sure are you about that?" 

"Well, look at her, can't you see how beautiful she is? I just don't understand why she messes around with everyone. At least now she has competition."

"Who?"

"You and your sister."

"Why would you say that?"

"Dude, have you seen yourself?" I looked at myself, confused. 

"What's wrong with me?"

"You are so beautiful, and I think she feels threatened by you and your sister's beauty. 

She's a jealous and self-centered bitch."