Chapter 37

"Snap out of it Maddy, Violet loves you. You're the one for her."

"Yeah, right, now I am listening to your advice. I need to rest, bye."

Been two weeks of ignoring Violet, we haven't said a word to each other, we don't sit together for lunch, and the group has to divide themselves because of us.

 "I fucking hate this. I need to talk to her, but how?"

Violet POV

I hate this feeling. I hate not talking to Maddy; I miss her so much. Let me just let you know, I didn't accept Avery as my girlfriend, she's my friend, but she still flirts with me. 

That girl doesn't want to give up. I already told her I wasn't interested, what more does she want?

"Hey, can we go out tonight?"

"Where?"

"My friends are having this party at their place, girls only."

"Oh, sure, I'd love to come."

"Perfect," she said a bit darkly. 

"Hmm, can Dani come as well?"

"Oh, I can't make it. I have a date tonight."

 "So, are you ready?"

"Yeah, let's go." Avery came later to pick me up.

"Wow, this place is huge, and there are a lot of people. Avery, you said it was girls only."

"I think they changed their mind. Come on, let's get inside." 

People were drunk, and some were already stripping. Are they having sex in the kitchen? 

"Avery, what kind of party is this? They look older."

"Oh, sorry," she said, handing me a drink. I drank it all, getting anxious. "I forgot to tell you that it's a college party."

"What?"

"Yep, and you won't be awake to find out what happened to you." She smirked while I felt drowsy and fell down. "Boys, do your job."

The next time I woke up, I felt pain all over my body, especially my private parts. I was naked. Oh my God, why can't I remember what happened? Where is Avery? Please, God, don't let it be.

"Avery," I called out. 

"Oh, you're awake, finally. Thought you'll never wake."

"Why?" I asked.

"Why? You're asking me why? Don't you remember what you did to me? You humiliated me, and you know what? That is precisely what I'll do to you."

"I thought you loved me?"

"Love? Do you even know what love is? Nah, I'll destroy your image just as you did to me."

"What will you do?"

"Well, I have a video of you, you know, video of you having fun," she said, laughing so evil.