Chapter 24

Alex POV

I guess it's my turn. Well, you see, my parents are divorced. I am sure you know of that, but I didn't tell you why they got divorced. My Mom loved my father so much; he was her high school sweetheart, her first and only love.

Well, enough of that mushy stuff. I was born when she was in university. My parents were so happy when I came out as a girl.

 You see, from my dad's side, he had three brothers, no girls, and on my Mom's side, she was the only girl with four brothers.

 So everyone was happy that they had a female child, granddaughter, whatever you want to call it. You see, my mother and Lia became friends while they were in the university. At first, my mother never liked her. The feeling was mutual.

 They both hated each other, but when my Mom got pregnant, Lia was the one taking care of her. At that time, my father traveled to see his family.

 She was so scared of telling him, thinking that he would abandon her, but Lia was the one to call my father to come home.

 I was really pampered a lot growing up, but when I was six, my parents divorced. I didn't understand what was going on, me being a daddy's girl, I wanted to stay with my dad. So my dad moved to England. 

Although it was shared custody, I didn't like staying with my Mom. Well, not until the twins came into my life, when I met them, they were so fragile, and their eyes were so sad. I heard my Mom and Lia talking about them. I wanted to be their friend. I felt bad for them; they had gone through a lot. 

I made sure they felt welcome. It took me months to make them leave Lia's house. 

I got close to Addy, even though she didn't talk to me at all. The first day I heard her voice was when I went into her room. 

Gosh, she was naked and was riding a dildo. I screamed so loud when I saw her, she got scared as well. She locked the door and made me promise not to tell anyone.

 Whoa, first I was shocked when I heard her voice, then I got confused. I mean, how did she get it? She told me she stole it from Lia's safe. 

"Whoa, you cracked the code?" She rolled her eyes.

"Well, it was easy to crack if you're a genius like me," she told me a lot of things about her. She was an open book; I don't know why no one knows that. We got along so well, come to think of it, she was actually my first everything. 

My first kiss, sex, everything I know about sex she taught me, I was surprised Maddy didn't know what was going on in her own house for crying out loud, I am a screamer during sex. 

I love it when being fucked good. So I don't get why she's so surprised about it.

Well, I didn't tell you why I moved back to Florida, well let's just say my dad got tired of my nonsense, you see, my dad brought in a new wife when I was fourteen, I was sad that I had to share my dad with someone else, the lady even brought in her daughter who looked exactly like me, I was kind of surprise, but I didn't ask about it since I was still nurturing my broken heart. 

When I went to stay with my Mom for a holiday, I overheard her telling Lia something.

"How can he do that to my daughter, bring in the woman he slept with while he was still married to me." 

Okay, that got me mad. You see, I always thought it was my Mom's fault that they got divorced. When I went back, I tried staying away from any 'family involvement'; I didn't want to do that with any of them. I liked my step sister though, she was the only one I got to know. 

She's a quiet girl, but she loves having fun. She stayed with her aunt when my dad noticed the way I was treating her mother. He didn't want her to see how we talk to each other. 

You see, I got worse and started sleeping with those twins, you know the male ones, but my friend Debby kept telling me to stop doing it. I even fucked them on my dad's bed. Well, that was the last straw. 

He told me he was fed up with my nonsense, that he wanted me out of his house. Well, I was tired of him and am not that little girl anymore that he can control when he wants to. 

I went to see my boyfriends since we were going to have fun. You know what I mean. When I got there, I went straight to their room. I have a spare key to their house.

 When I got to their room, I heard moaning. Well, look who's getting prepared for me. What I did not expect to find was Debby, my friend, fucking my boyfriends.

 "Whoa!" That was all I said before I left the house. Thank goodness I moved to Florida the next day and didn't want to hear their bullshit. I blocked all their numbers and hated it when they kept texting even after sending them a break-up message. 

Don't they get it? I don't want them anymore. Well, it was fun while it lasted. Right now, I just want to focus on my studies. My Mom told me I would be attending her school. I'm excited that at least I won't feel lonely when the twins will be there. My Mom might act like a bitch, but she loves me so much. 

Today is Monday, my first day of school. I already told the girls I would be in school early. I wanted to get everything done quickly. The school is big.

 I have never been to her school before and was actually not interested in seeing it. I got in, took my schedule, Mom made sure all my classes were with the girls. I saw them coming in. Addy shouted my name, "Alex!" Everyone stood still. 

"Whoa! She can talk?"