Chapter 46

Addy POV

I got into the car. "Where are we going, Addy? Lia said we should stay put."

"I know where they are."

"Where?"

"We should wait for Lia; she can help us find them."

"Where are they?"

"The compound," I said, shutting her up. 

"Shouldn't we call for backup? Just text Lia where we are going."

Good thing Lucas told us Violet was missing, I had a feeling someone had been watching us for some time now, but Maddy said I was paranoid. Now, look what happened, both our girls got kidnapped. We got to the compound. 

"Let's wait for Lia."

"I am not waiting for much longer. What if something terrible is happening to them?" Before we knew it, we heard someone screaming. I ran as fast as I could. When I got there, Mr. Rogers was on the floor.

"Williams?" I said, surprised.

Williams POV

Thank goodness I followed that car. I was there when he grabbed Violet and pushed her into his car. I thought he was her relative or something. 

Since her brothers were always a little bit aggressive with her, she always said that was how they were. 

"Hey guys, where are you going? And who is that?" I asked Violet. 

"Oh, he's my uncle, and that's his son. We have to go. I'll see you later."

Then I remembered Violet didn't have any uncle staying around. All of them were not on talking terms with her father.

///

Ten years ago

"If any of us gets in trouble or was kidnapped or something, our code would be that he is my uncle when anyone asks."

"How do you know if it's a man that will kidnap you?"

"Well, because it's only a man that kidnaps people, dumbass. It sounded stupid, I know, but right now, it actually helped."

///

I went to my car. "Dude, why are you staring at Violet's car like that," my friend asked.

"She's in trouble," I said, serious. 

"Please take my phone and call her brother," I said while driving and following the car. We drove for hours until we got to this abandoned building. It was huge. We heard a gunshot, and I got scared, but I think the girls are alive. We waited for some time. I couldn't take it anymore. 

I went inside after my friends refused to follow me. I saw Violet tied up and was saying something to the other lady. He started taking off her clothes. I got angry, took the hockey stick beside me, and hit him. Then Addy came in. 

"What are you going to do with him?" I asked Addy.

"What I have always wanted to do. Boys chain him up. Am so going to enjoy torturing him," she said evilly. 

"Addy, don't do this. Let's take him to the station."

"No! I want to torture him. He abused me, Maddy, he raped me, and you want the cops to handle this? Well, after I am done with him, the cops can do whatever they want, that is, if he's still alive."

Addy POV

We poured water on his face. 

"Oh, it's you, so what are you going to do, little girl? You can't leave me tied up like this." I smirked. I punched him, again and again. He was laughing.

 "You punch like a girl. Oh, you are a girl." He laughed. 

"You'll be surprised by what I can do." I turned to everyone. "If you don't want to see this, please leave." 

I took the knife I brought with me out. How much I want to torture him, he tried to rape my woman. I will not forgive him for that. I took the knife and stabbed him, he screamed. "No, this is too easy." I took the hot rod and pressed it on his ass. 

"Please, no more." I laughed. 

"So you can beg? I did the same that night you raped me, but what did you say? I love it when you beg, it gives me pleasure to go on. So your begging does the same for me as well."

"Don't, I'm your father." 

"Oh, so you just realize that. I don't care. You are not my father," I said, taking the tip of the knife and running it across his chest. When I was done, the word rapist was on his chest and the word murderer on his back. 

"Wow! Look at my work," I said, laughing maniacally, showing my sister what I have done to him. She was a little bit scared. Why wouldn't she? Her sister torturing her father like a professional? I turned and looked at my woman, thinking she would disgust my behavior, but no, she was not. She had a smirk on her face. 

"Please, stop, no more." I wanted to stop, but when I looked at my woman, she was shaken, her clothes torn. Nah, I am not stopping there. Can you guys hold his face for me? 

"What do you want to do, Addy?"

"I want to cut his tongue off."

"What? No, don't do that."

"Okay, fine, goodness, you're so innocent. After what he did to us, you still forgive him?"

"Yes, Addy, I forgive him because it's the right thing to do."

"You want me to stop? I'll stop, but not before taking away what you love the most." I grabbed his dick before he could plead. I cut it off, he screamed and passed out. I took his dick and tossed it to the nearest fire. I heard Maddy vomiting, but I didn't care. I was about to kill him with the gun he used to kill Harry, then I heard footsteps coming in. 

"Stop it, Addy."

"Mom?" She ran to me and hugged me. I cried in her arms.

"It's okay, baby, shh, it's alright. We heard him groan. Good, he's waking up. He couldn't speak. I felt my Mom grab the gun from me and shoot him in the head. 

"Die, you bastard," she said, spitting on him. Everyone stared at her in shock. I wasn't expecting that, either.