Chapter 27

School was a little boring; I was tired, so I found today boring. I hate Mondays. 

While going for lunch, I saw Mr. Peter taking lunch to Ms. Smith. 

"That fool, she's mine. Why the hell would he buy her lunch?" I kept looking at them. She kept smiling and laughing at what he was saying. 

Can't she see he's flirting with her? Am getting annoyed by this. I quickly sent her a text, "Hey, can I come over after school?"

"No, I'll be busy grading some assignments." Perfect, finally I can have sex with her in school. I have always wanted to try it. This is a good opportunity for me. I hope everyone will be gone by then. 

"Hey, can you tutor me for maths? I don't think I'll pass the test coming up," I asked Maddy. 

"Sure, just meet me at the library after school."

"Sure, thank you."

Maddy

Where the hell is she? I have been asleep for so long, and she's not here. Maybe she went home? I should leave then. Gosh, this school is empty. I guess everyone hates Monday.

 I was passing through Ms. Smith's class when I heard a moan. Wow, Dani sure knows how to please a woman.

 It is Dani, right? I peeped to see if it was her, what I saw; I don't think it would ever leave my mind. I went back to the library, waiting for her to finish, but she never came back. So I went to check if she was done.

Dani

"Sit on your desk, babes."

"We shouldn't do this here."

"Come on. I want to try this. You promised we'll do it anywhere I wanted. So please," I said, giving her my puppy eyes. 

"Fine." I got excited and started taking off her clothes. "Did you lock the door?"

"I think, don't worry, nobody is here." 

I checked. "It was just the two of us," I said, taking off her clothes. "You look so sexy today. I wanted to take off your clothes while you were teaching, especially this skirt," I said, touching her ass.

 I lifted her and placed her on her desk. I start kissing her, trying to give her a hickey. 

"No, no hickey this time Dani. In the last one, I had to explain to my mother what happened."

"What did you tell her?"

"I told her I burnt myself with my 

dryer."

"Well, I don't care. I want to see my mark on you so that everyone will know you're not single."

"Wait, is this about Derek?" I refused to answer, and I kept kissing and sucking her neck. I took off her bra and touched her nipples. She moaned loudly.

 Always so sensitive to my touch, especially when I touch her nipples. She loves it. I kissed her chest and sucked her nipples, teasing her a little.