Chapter 28

We saw Addison kissing an older woman. They didn't even notice us.

"Can you guys stop doing that here?" Maddy said. 

"Oh, hey, Dani and Ms. Smith. What the hell are you doing here?"

"Don't be rude, Addy." We heard a voice say. 

"Mama, you're back." Maddy ran to an older woman who looked exactly like her, I mean them. 

"Wow, she's beautiful. They all are."

"Are they your friends?" Another voice asked, wow, why do they all look so hot?

"Lia, you can't just leave me there without an answer." Oh my gosh, is that Ms. Simone, the principal? Shit, this is going to be awkward; I am going to get fired for sure. 

"Ms. Smith, what are you doing here?" Alex asked. "And is that your girlfriend, Addy? Wow, she's hot." Ms.Simone hit her on her head.

"Mom, don't do that."

"Mom?!" Dani and I said. 

"Yes, unfortunately, she's my child."

"But you do love me, right?" Alex asked. 

"Of course, I do." She held her cheek and kissed all over her face. 

"Mom, stop that. You're embarrassing me," Alex said, blushing.

"Okay, what is going on here? Addy, why didn't you tell us your girlfriend was coming to visit."

"Well, I didn't know you'll be home this early, you did say you would be home tomorrow, and I wanted to have sex with her here," she said, not even scared about it, but the lady beside her was so embarrassed and 

was blushing. 

"Okay, let's introduce them," Maddy said. "Mama, this is Dani, and our teacher, Dani's girlfriend, Ms. Smith, ladies, this is my Mom Luna and her girlfriend, Lia. You've met her, but you didn't get the chance to talk to her," she said, looking at Dani. 

"That's our therapist, Ms. Miller, and she's my sister's girlfriend. And you know Alex and Ms. Simone."

"Wait, did you just say girlfriend?" Ms. Simone said, glaring at me. Whoops, that came out wrong. "Are you dating your students, and might I add, a minor?" 

"I am not a minor. I am eighteen, Ms. Simone, and I love Julia very much."

"Julia! You're on name bases now. How long has this been going on, Ms. Smith?" she asked, being all 

professional. 

"You know they already bang each other, right?" Addy said, looking at her nails. We just stared at her. 

"What? You guys are so loud in her car. I must say, Dani, you're good while using that dildo to bang her from behind. You even made her have an organism. You know only a few people know how to do that. I am proud of you," she said, wiping off fake tears. 

"What the hell?! Did you watch us?" Dani asked. 

"Of course, I do. You guys are fun to watch. I would have asked for a threesome, but oops, I am not single anymore. I have this gorgeous woman in my life," she replied, kissing her on the lips. 

"So you're sleeping with her? You know she's your student and--" 

"Come on. Mom, give her a break. They love each other."

"So what? You can't say that to me. She could get caught or fired."

"If you fire her, you should also not be a principal in the school then."

"What are you saying?"

"Come on, Mom, I know you've been fucking Jason's sister."

"H-how did you know that?"

"Come on. I am your daughter. I know everything about you, and she always stares at you when you walk by. I know she calls you at night."

"How do you know all this?"

"Well, I gave her your number."

"Why will you do that?" she asked, getting annoyed. 

"Hmm, she told me she likes you, and you guys had sex once, but she wants to date you, but you keep telling her no. Is it why you keep refusing Anna? You know I'm okay with you dating anyone, even if it's my classmate."

"I can't date a child Alex, especially someone that is your age. It's wrong. No! I won't destroy my life for some spoiled rich brat who thinks she can have it all."

"Mom, it's been many years since you've been this happy. You even make breakfast, dinner. I can't remember the last time you did that and smile a lot."

"But I do smile, well not all the time."

"You deserve to be happy, Mom." She held her hand. "And if Adriana makes you happy, then so be it. Stop avoiding her, Mom. You need this."

"What?"

"Sex, Ms. Simone, lot and lot of sex, you're so stiff, angry and all, you need to be banged hard and fast. I can't keep up with your attitude anymore," Addy answered. 

"Seriously, Addy, shut your mouth. I miss the quiet Addy right now," Ms. Simone said. Addy just glared at her. 

"Well, she's not coming back. So let's get back to the point, Ms. Smith. You both need to be careful."

"Yeah, and stop fucking her at the parking lot. You can bring her here and fuck her while I watch," she said, smirked. Both Maddy and Ms. Miller hit her head. 

"Hey, don't do that. It hurt." She pouted, Lia laughed at her. 

"Alright, mama, so why are you home early, and where did you guys go?"

"Well, guys, I didn't tell you this because I didn't want you guys to feel sad, but Lia convinced me to tell you."

"Okay, Mama, what is it? You're making me scared. Are you dying?" Maddy asked. 

"No, baby, I am not. Well, see, you guys are triplets," she said. We just looked at her while the rest gasped. 

"You guys don't look surprised," she said, looking at the both of us. While we just looked at each other and sigh. 

"We know, Mama."

"H-how?"

"Mr. Rogers told us."

"Why will he tell you that?"

"I don't know. Maybe he felt like taunting us or something. Trying to make us feel special, you know he did say to us, 'you should be happy that I kept you instead of that useless brother of yours.'" 

"He said that to you?" Luna asked, getting angry. We nod. "So, is that all?" 

"No."

"What else?"

"Well, 'your brother is alive.'"