Chapter 34

"Luna, there is something I want to say." She held her hand. "We've been through a lot, and I love you so much. I love your kids as if they were mine. I mean, they are." She giggled. 

"Have been wanting to do this for a while now, but there was never a right time. But when will they ever be? Luna," she got on one knee and took out the ring from her pocket, 

"Will you marry me?"

Maddy POV

"Yes!" 

"Yes?"

"Oh my God, yes, Amelia, I'll marry you."

"Do you mean it?" She nodded while Lia slid the ring into her finger; we cheered while they kissed each other. We hugged them. 

Mom kept screaming. "I'm getting married."

"I know, right. Am so happy for you, Mom." Addy hugged Lia. "So does this mean we can start calling you Mom, Mama, or Mother? Which do you prefer?"

"Anything you are okay with," Lia answered with tears in her eyes. She can't believe they would want to call her Mom. 

"Congrats, once again." 

During the celebration, the kids got tired and went to sleep; they must be tired from their journey. 

"They're going to fuck," Addy said to everyone when she saw Lia and Luna going upstairs, giggling. Addy had a glass of wine on her hand; she's a bit tipsy. 

"Alright everyone, come let me show you to your room. Alex, will you be sleeping in the same room with your Mom?"

"Hell no!"

"Why not?"

"You snore a lot, Mom, especially when you're tired." Ms. Simone pout. 

"Okay, Alex, you'll be sleeping in my room then. Addy, take your girlfriend to your room. Dani, come, let me show you where you'll be sleeping." 

We went to a spare room. "Here it 

is." I opened the door for them to take in the view. "Oh, just so you know, most of the rooms are soundproof just in case you want to… okay, I'll be going now. Stop glaring at me, Dani. Goodnight."

Lia POV

"Good Morning, my beautiful fiancee." She giggled. "I love the fact we are getting married."

"Soon, right?"

"Amour, if you want the wedding right now, we can just call a priest and get married at the beach."

"You remembered?"

"Of course, I did, I know you want a small wedding, and I love the idea, just us, our children, and close friends."

"I love the way you think." She kisses me. 

"Nah, it's your idea. All the credit goes to you, babe."

"Let's go down. The kids must be 

awake now. Thank goodness it's the weekend."

"Let's just have... quickie before going down," I whined. 

"Come on, babe, after last night, you still aren't satisfied?"

"Am never satisfied, dear," I said, kissing Luna's neck, crawling down, and started giving her kisses on her abdomen, her pussy before licking her. Luna moaned loudly.

Violet POV

It's been a few weeks now. Maddy and I have been getting along. And I think we've been flirting with each other, or am I imagining it? No, we are.

 And the touching, the pecking on the cheek, sometimes on the lip. 

Sometimes she comes to my house for a sleepover, although I have never been to her place. Well, she hasn't invited me yet. I am always the one inviting her.

 And when we are alone in my room, she touches me, and sometimes she touches my breast while cuddling. Every time she does that, and I try complaining, she says, "sorry, I love your breast, it's so big."

I don't know if she means it. Sometimes I get wet when she licks my neck; it turns me on. I love it when she does that, and when a guy tries to ask me out in her presence, she gets angry and holds my waist and tells them I am taken. I don't understand if she's trying to protect me or out of jealousy. 

I don't get it. These are signs, or am I getting it wrong? I asked my friends about it; I know everyone has noticed us. I just want to be sure she likes me more than friends should, but how would I go about it? How am I going to know if she likes me the way I do? My brother already said I should just ask her out; there is no way she would reject me. I hope it's true, though. I really like her, and I want us to be together. She makes me happier, I want her to be mine. I hope this works. 

Yeah, I have been making plans on how to ask her out. I wanted to do it privately, but Alexis suggested I should ask her during lunch at school when it's just the group. He said there's no way she would say no to me. 

I'm so nervous and excited. During lunch, I held her hand and made sure she was looking at me. I know how much she loves to talk, but I wanted her to look at me. 

"Maddy, will you be my girlfriend?" I am not a cheesy person with pickup lines and all that. I wanted to go straight to the point.

"No!"

"What?"

"I said no. Come." She dragged me away. Why did I have to confess in front of everyone? This is so embarrassing; I shouldn't have done that. She opened the empty class for me to enter and locked it. 

"Look, Violet, I like you just as friends but am not interested in the way you want me to. I like older women, Violet, so I am sorry to say this, but you're not my type of woman." I broke down crying. 

She hugged me. "I am so sorry, Violet." I pushed her away and ran out. I left the school, not wanting anyone to see me crying. I got home and cried myself to sleep. Every time I like someone, they don't always want me back. 

I am such a disappointment, I fucking hate my life. I took my blade and cut myself. Nobody wants you. Look at you; you are broken, a girl with a lot of scars. Who will love you this way? No one. 

I bled a lot; after that, I washed the blood off and went to bed.