Some things are going to change

Hello hello!

So for starters, please don't hate me but there is not going to be an update today because I'm still trying to regain my energy and I'm just trying to sleep as much as I can. (I'm not lazy I'm just literally drained and can't even keep my eyes open).

But anyways, don't worry, I am not stopping weekly updates for this book because it means a lot to me and I would never. There are, however, going to be update changes on the day I update. Next week I start work which means that I can't write chapters during the week. 

So starting next week, updates will be on Sundays instead of Fridays, so that I can just write the chapter slowly when I have time during the week and update it by the end of the week. 

I really hope this does not create any inconveniences and that you guys will still read this book. I loved updating on Fridays, but I had to make this change to make sure that I have enough time to write a good chapter for you guys, otherwise they might have ended up rushed and just plain boring. If there are any changes and I have time to update on a Friday, I will make sure to let you guys know!

I do hope you guys understand,

I'll see you all next week,

Lots of love,
~M