Setting things straight on Layla's identity

Hi guyss,

I hope you're doing well. 

I wanted to write this note on Friday, but I honestly could not wait till then because this issue has been something that was stressing me out and so I wanted to set the record straight right away. (I might repeat it on Friday to make sure that the point comes across lmao)

So for starters, yes, Layla, Theo, and Mia are all real people, but with different names because of privacy reasons. 

Now, the thing that has been concerning me is the fact that some of you might have gone on my wattpad profile and seen that I have someone tagged on there, and a lot of you have been messaging me whether that person is Layla. 

The person I have tagged on there is, in fact, NOT Layla. I have a lot of long distance friends, and this particular person has been by my side through a lot of tough times and I honestly love her like crazy, but she is not Layla. If she had been Layla, I would have removed the tag to make sure that nobody found out her identity. 

So please, do not go messaging her asking if she is Layla or questioning her on the book, because she will have no idea what you are talking about, and if you have already messaged her, please do say that it was a misunderstanding. 

I am not telling you this to come off as rude or mean, because that is the least thing I want to come off as. I love and respect you guys so much, but I'm saying this because I was getting a bit of anxiety because of it, and I was scared that if something happens in my book that makes you guys mad at Layla or makes you guys want to question her on something, I was scared that the person in my bio would get messaged or attacked for no reason. (This is not necessarily foreshadowing that Layla and Mia are going to fight and you guys will get mad, I am just saying it to make my point.) 

So once again, please do respect me and the person in my bio and do not go asking her if she is Layla. I am writing this book because I wanted to share the story with my wattpad family, but I do not want to lose any friends because of it. 

Thank you guys so much for understanding!

I'll see you all on Friday,

love,
~M