Masks

"What do you think about that person over there?" Marinette asked.

The fab foursome were out for their Saturday afternoon cafe trip, and as usual they were playing a game of 'unmasked'.

"I think if she took off her glasses we'd see one yellow and one red eye." Adrien responded, causing the designer to smile.

"No chance. Purple and black." Nino said, only to be glared at by his girlfriend.

"I think you mean red and black, my dear."

The gang began to laugh. This was always a fun activity they would do, especially when people turned up in sunglasses and hats, or if they were on their phone.

Just like their next victim.

"That one over there," Adrien discreetly pointed to the guy sitting just outside on his phone, "I bet he's on the phone to his wife. His hair looks like that because she attacked him for sleeping behind her back with her best friend. He was going to call the police but instead he is amazed by her strength and wants her back."

"Or," Marinette announced, "he's on his phone to the other woman asking her to get her straighteners ready because his wife smashed his up during their argument."

All four had been staring at the man who was still chatting away animatedly on his phone, only for him to turn around and make his way into the cafe. They quickly diverted their attention before he saw them, Alya and Marinette trying hard to contain their nervous laughter as he walked past their table to the counter.

"I'm telling you," he said, still on his phone, "she roughed me up! Not only that, she broke my GHD straighteners! Can you believe it? Though, I must admit it was kind of hot." His face dropped as someone on the other side of his phone spoke. "Sweetie, no, it's you I want. No, don't say that, I'll be right over."

He grabbed a water bottle, paid for it and left. Once out of sight the group burst out laughing.

Marinette and Adrien caught each other's eye and high fived.

"You two, when you work together, are strangely good at this." Nino commented.

As Ladybug sat cuddled up to her new fiance atop the Eiffel Tower, she felt as light as a feather. Even though her dream, as a young teen, was to marry Adrien Agreste, nothing could beat the feeling she had at this moment. Her soulmate was wrapped around her, while she sat in between his legs. The conversation flowed freely, and she was laughing to the point of her stomach cramping.

"I'm nothing like that!" She squealed, letting out another burst of laughter.

"Oh come on, Bug. You have red hair and brown - no hazel eyes out of transformation, six piercings in each ear and a peg leg you call Pete."

Ladybug couldn't control the laughing and smacked him on the thigh.

"If that's how I look then I guess you have an eye patch, bald head, beer belly and nose piercing."

"Hey! There's nothing wrong with a nose piercing!"

Ladybug giggled.

"I never said there was. My ex has a lot of piercings, I'll have you know."

Chat rested his chin on Ladybug's shoulder, squeezing her tighter to his chest.

"Ooo, I finally hear something about the evasive ex. Tell me, am I sexier?"

Ladybug turned around in his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"You're the sexiest cat I know."