Pound It (Part One)

"Please welcome Mr and Mrs Agreste."

Marinette and Adrien entered the venue to the sounds of cheers and congratulations. They'd done it. LadyNoir was finally married, and Adrienette was finally official. They smiled and greeted all their friends, Adrien confused that he hadn't guessed any of them sooner, after all, who else would Marinette have given such powerful items too.

Completely lost in thought, Adrien missed the mass of confetti being thrown in his face, taking a mouthful of the brightly coloured tissue paper into its depths. As he began to sputter and spit the tiny pieces of paper out of his mouth as his wife, yes his wife, giggled next to him. She reached over to him and helped remove a couple of pieces from his lips.

"There you go, husband." Marinette smiled brightly at him, stroking her thumb across his lower lip.

"Thank you, Wife."

He bent his head down and puckered his lips ready to kiss her, when a shrill giggle seemed to get closer. Marinette pulled away and looked into Adrien's eyes before turning to communicate with the little feral creature.

"Throw any more, Plagg, and you'll be back on the cheddar." The black cat-like creature flew away and Marinette pulled Adrien back down for a kiss, this time with no kwami to interrupt. Clapping and cheering sounded up again, and Marinette could see phones held aloft, and pictures being taken. It should be illegal to be this happy.

Once their entrance was complete and they made their way to the top table, along with Tom and Sabine, Alya and Nino, they placed down her bouquet's and Adrien's jacket before socialising with their guests. To say Adrien was shocked seeing the majority of their college class would be an understatement, yet there was something so warming to know all their closest friends were there alongside them, not only for the wedding but in battle too.

Marinette kissed her husband on the cheek, promising she'd be back soon, and ran over towards where the girls were sitting. Loud squealing sounds could be heard as they enveloped her into a hug.

"I'm married to Adrien Agreste." Marinette announced, encouraging more screaming from the girls and another round of hugs.

Adrien couldn't help but stand and smile. Seeing her so happy made his own happiness skyrocket. As he looked at the overly excited girls, he was glad they'd revealed a week ago. There was no way he could have handled the reveal along with her looking so beautiful, he was most certain he would have fainted. Instead his only response was to cry like a newborn baby. A waiter passed with a tray of champagne, offering one to the groom. He took the glass, never taking his eyes off his bride.

"I knew I never stood a chance. You two are truly made for each other."

Kagami had approached Adrien from behind. He turned slowly and saw a sparkle in her eyes he'd never seen there before. It was almost as if she was going to cry.

"Hey Kagami," Adrien enveloped the girl into a hug, before placing a quick kiss on both cheeks.

"The service was beautiful, Adrien, you truly outdid yourself, and Marinette looks perfect."

He smiled at the girl in front of him.

"She does, doesn't she?"

"I never thought I could be this happy for anyone other than myself, but I am just overwhelmed by the emotion I'm feeling."

Kagami was a big part of Adrien and Marinette's life, even after all these years and their past history. After Nino and Alya, Kagami was always the next one to call, whether it was for a chat or just to hang out. He was desperate for his friend to feel the same way he did about Marinette. She deserved so much happiness.