Scandal

Ladybug burst out laughing.

"Kitty, how long were you dating her for?"

"We had one date at her house. I made a mistake telling her father than I loved you and he ended up akumatised."

Ladybug couldn't hold back the laughter. She had built it up in her head, she really thought she'd got him. That she'd found out who her kitty was, but nope. Still not a clue.

"And here I was thinking you were Adrien Agreste," she said.

"What is it with you and Adrien Agreste? I feel like you're going to go running off into the sunset with him." Chat Noir was dying inside, containing his laughter was beginning to hurt. His bugaboo had always been so secretive, but now, well, he was finding out all sorts of scandalous information about her. About her love for him. She'd always loved him! What a thrill!

"Honestly, that ship has sailed. He's never looked at me that way." She swung her yo-yo out a couple of times, laughing to herself about what a situation she'd gotten herself into.

"'Looked at you'? As in Ladybug you?" Curiosity was getting the better of the cat and he needed to know more information. Was there a possibility he knew her out of the costume? If so, how had he overlooked her?

"Nope, as in plain old boring me." She laughed again.

"Purr-lease you're anything but boring. I've known you for so long I don't think there's anything left that would surprise or shock me. I've seen you at your best and your worst, and I still want you. You are anything but boring."

It made her insides warm to know that he wanted her the way he did when they were impressionable teens, but to know that he still felt it now, woah it was incredible . One thing was for sure, she never doubted the love he had for her, the love she'd grown to need.

"How do you know there's not some hidden scandal just waiting to be revealed? I could be -" she dramatically paused, looking around to make sure no one was listening, "Lila Rossi."

"I want a divorce!"

They both laughed at Chat Noir's deadpanned response. The mood completely changed from when they'd first met that evening.

Ladybug rested her head on Chat's shoulder, playing with her yo-yo and making cats cradles. He wrapped an arm around her waist and kissed her forehead.

"So how scandalous are you?" Chat asked, he reached out for her yo-yo and she passed it over willingly.

"I'm an Angel." She said with a sigh.

"I know you look like one, but don't you have a slightly devilish side? There's got to be something you've done that you're not particularly proud of. Something the police would arrest you for."

Her laughter rang through the air again that evening. She looked over to him a gleaming smile seated on her face, life with him was going to be amazing. Not many people could make her laugh as much as he did, actually there was one other person, but his name would not be brought up again that evening.

"You really want to know? I don't want to tarnish your thoughts of me."

"Is it that bad?" He gasped, swinging the yo-yo around, "did you steal one of Adrien Agreste's hairs to make a voodoo doll?"

So much for not bringing up his name. She grabbed the yoyo off Chat Noir, making sure the momentum hit him on the head before it landed in her hand.

"Worse, Kitty, so much worse."

Chat couldn't keep the smirk from stretching over his face. This was great. He was sure he was about to find something out he could hold against her once they were married, sort of a blackmail for kisses, or other things.