35 | forget me

AN:
Hi guys, I'm really really sorry that the following chapter will be hard to read, just like the recent ones. Before I wrote these chapters, I was aware that my characters would be highly flawed, and that was why there was a note in the introduction of this story even before I posted the prologue.

I had already outlined the entire plot and the scenes for every chapter before I wrote the first chapter. This story was supposed to be a light one -- fluffy, cute high school romance -- I don't know why it has turned out like this? *shaking my head* I guess that once I wrote the details, the emotions just flowed and this is exactly how my characters would feel.

I'm aware that Luna didn't make the smartest decision. She did make a huge mistake, and she has not yet received the big wake-up call. Buckle up and enjoy the ride. Xxx.

 Xxx

Today, I enter my classroom with the same pain in my chest

Today, I enter my classroom with the same pain in my chest. Every morning when I arrive in the corridor, those glares, whispers, and murmurs greet me, much worse than what started last year.

Everybody thinks that I've finally shown my true color.

I step into my classroom, and while I'm walking toward my desk, I notice that Max hasn't arrived yet. That's unusual, because he's usually earlier than me.

I sigh, telling myself that I don't even deserve to wonder about him, because I've clearly shown him how much I don't care about him anymore.

When in fact, I do, more than he could imagine.

My legs stop as I stare down at my desk, and my heart freezes in place. There, written on my desk with big bold capital letters, are two sentences that make me feel like the most horrible person in the world.

DIE AND ROT IN HELL. YOU'RE FUCKING DISGUSTING.

I can't breathe. I can only stare at the words over and over again.

I can feel my classmates' attention on me. They're whispering, murmuring, with such excitement that makes my stomach churn. Their laughter rings in my ears.