Chapter 1

Elizabeth POV

"omg we have to celebrate tonight, I'll pick you up a 8 and then we can check that new club out on addley Street"

"I don't feel like going out Rosey"

"come on Beth, it will be a blast"

"ugh fine rose I'll see you at 8 then"

I continued to lay on my bed and thank God for this perfect opportunity.
Earlier on I got a phone call for a job interview monday, and I'm supper excited. So to 'celebrate' rose wants to take me to a new club, but I know it's only cause she wanna get over Joshua,the fucking lieing skumbag who cheated on her.

"hey mom, rose and I are going to that new club to celebrate" I said while entering the kitchen

"Okay darling just be careful, and if you sleeping over at rose place then let me now before hand okay"

"okay mom" and with that I kiss mom on the forehead and head to check up on my little sister Lilly

"hey pumpkin"

"hey"

She answered while laying on the floor and colouring in

"so I'm going out with rose tonight, so be a good girl for mommy okay?"

"I'm always good"

She looked at me pouting

I ruffled her hair and said

"I know you always good but just be extra good, I left snacks on my bed for you and mommy tonight"

"where did you get it, you know mommy is going to get angry"

"but by that time I'll be gone and she won't have to shout"

I said winking at her

"see you the naughty one"

She said laughing and continued to colour in.

We were your middle class family. Mama worked as a cleaner for a company and dad well he left us. I have a older brother who's married and have a small munchkin, my baby sister Lilly and mama yolande.

So you could say I practically needed this job when I finished school. I needed to help mama out in the house and with lilly. My brother Tommy helps out here and there but he also has a family to look after.

I headed to my room to pick an outfit because it was now 7. I picked out a mint green dress that I borrowed from rose a while back

 I picked out a mint green dress that I borrowed from rose a while back

I paired that with black heels and my hair down.

By the time a car hooted I just finished my make up and I was off. I greeted mama and Lilly and headed out

"TIME TO PARTYYYYYYYY" Rose held out of the drivers side

"shhhhhh girl, everyone's sleeping already" I said while laughing.

I got into the car and we blasted the music all the way to the club.

"we going to have so much fun Beth, I promise you"

She said while putting the car in breaks. We got out and walked pass the long line of people. And rose being rose we got in without having to wait in a long line.

When we got in. Rose ordered drinks and we started drinking, when we were half way drunk we we dancing to club music. A few hours in I felt someone stare at us. I looked over to the VIP section and there he stood tall and handsome looking at us with a drink in his hand. I wasn't sure who he was looking at. I turned to rose and she was pretty much drunk by now. I told her I was going to the bathroom and she didn't even respond she just kept dancing. I made a mental note that when I'm done in the bathroom I need to get her a bottle of water.

I got to the bathroom and there were girls standing by the mirrors touching up on their makeup and stuff. I relieved myself and damped water on my skin to cool off. Once I felt refreshed I left the bathroom.

As soon and I took the turn to head back to rose I bumped into something hard.

I swear there wasn't a wall here. And then I looked at to what I bumped in and it was him, the tall handsome guy in the VIP section.

I rubbed my forehead and looked at him

"uhm uh sorry" I said walking pass him

"wait"  he shouted over the music

I turned around to look at this magnificent creature

"I'll get you ice for that, it's starting to get red"

He said and walked pass me at the same Time grabbing my hand and leading me to the bar.

"Ice on a cloth" he told the bar tender

A second later the tall handsome guy came with the ice.

He gently placed the ice on my forehead while blowing and Jesus his minty breath with a hint of scotch was amazing.

He had this green eyes, sharp jawline, facail hair and his beautiful brown with hint of honey colour hair. Everything on this man was just breath taking.

"Lewis"

He said

"wait what?"

I said stuttering

"My name, it's Lewis"

"oh oh" I said while snatching the ice from his hand and standing up

"nice to meet you and thanks"

I said while holding the ice up, I turned around on my quest to find rose among this bunch of people. But before I could find her he spoke

"so you not going to tell me your name?"

I turned to him and smiled

"thanks"

And I was on my way to find rose. As soon as I found her, she just puked all over the guy she was dancing with

"shit" I said while taking her away from the guy

"I'm so sorry"

I said and he looked furious. I turned away and headed to the bathroom.

I sat rose down on a chair and cleaned her up. I got her water and luckily I didn't bump into Mr tall and hand... I mean Lewis.

I got rose to drink the water and we were out of here, luckily I was sober enough to drive.

I texted my mama on the way to roses house, saying I'd stay the night over.

I got rose changed then myself I made me something to eat and got into bed with her, I fell asleep thinking of Lewis, what a beautiful human he is.