Chapter 77

Elizabeth's POV

While rose was whipping somthing together I rested on the couch.

Just then I heard keys and then shortly knocking on the door.

"Elizabeth?"

William called from the other side of the door.

"I don't have energy no, can you get it for me please."

She then walked over to the door and opened it.

"rose?, where's Elizabeth?, what's going on?"

I heard him say.

"you fucking pathetic William."

She said ready to slam the door in his face but he stopped it.

"what's going on? Where Elizabeth? "

He then asked.

"just stay away from her okay"

Rose said. Ready to slam the door again.

"look rose. I don't know what's going on, so can you please let me talk to Elizabeth"

He said with a little of a demand.

"it's okay rose"

I said getting up.

She then opened the door wider for him to come in.

"Elizabeth"

He said coming in for a hug. But I took a step back.

"what's going on?"

He then asked confused.

"I should actually be asking you that"

I said turning around and walking into the kitchen.

"is this about me not coming home last night. I can explain...."

"I bet you can William"

I said sarcastically while I put a piece of chicken in my mouth.

"look, I'm sorry I didn't communicate more with you yesterday to didn't say that I wasn't coming home last night. I just got cought up in........."

"work?"

I finished his sentence for him.

"I really don't know what you take me fore William. I understood why you came home late and why you were consumed in this case. But using this case as an excuse is kinds getting fucking lame."

I said.

"yeah you missed my birthday yesterday. I didn't mind because I understood you just had this case on your mind. Im not even angry because you missed my birthday or didn't even say happy birthday. But I'm angry because you fucking lied to me. Micheal said the hearing was over hours before the surprise party rose through. And then you know what after that on our way home excepting my fiance to be at home already we see him walking out a hotel with a fucking girl on his arm. And you know what I thought, fuck myself for going through this again. Fuck me for being stupid into thinking you were different from Lewis fuck me for calling you my fucking world because when I saw you with that stupid sparkle in your eye my world literally came falling down. You fucked us over William. You lied to me you ditched me for someone else. I don't even want to know how long this had been going on. But while I was at home while your child pushed on my bladder any minute you where fucking someone else. So you know what fuck you and fuck eventing we built because just like that YOU made it crumble or broke me you broken us. So from now on words I'm living for my children. And the only time I'll see you or talk to you is if it has something to do with our bsbsh girl. Other then that fuck off. "