Chapter 47

Elizabeth Pov

I woke up to the sun that shone bright threw out the room.

Heavy arms kept me to the bed.

I turned in his arms.

I noticed tattoos.
Guess I didn't really have time last night since I didn't notice them.

The one that stood out the most for me with the huge one he had that covered the one half of his chest straight down his arm. It stopped buy his wrist.

While he was still asleep I moved his hair out his face. He was amazing. My fingers then went to his tattoo. I traised it with my finger.

I couldn't really discribe the tattoo but it was random things out into one big tattoo.

"you like it?"

He asked, causing my hand to pull away unintentionally.

"it's okay"

He chuckled while squinting his one eye.

"I like it"

I said slowly trasing it again"what's the time?"

He asked a few seconds later

I got up a little and looked over to his side.

"10:30"

I said casually. I ksyrd back down. Grabbing My phone from the night stand, ready to dial mamas number.

"hey"

I said as soon as she answered.

"is hunter awake already?"

I asked, she said he was playing outside.

While I was on the phone William Indecated that he was heading to the shower.

A few second later I finished up the convo with mama and headed to the shower.

"it's impossible for me to just stand here washing each other"

He said from behind me.

I chuckled

"now was is possible?"

I asked flirting with him.

"my lips all over your body"

He said, his breath fanning my ear.

"well I don't mind"

I said with a smirk.

Just then he grabbed my body Hungaryly and just the we went for round two. We took it to the bed. Eventually after a couple of minutes of catching out breath we got up. William made the two of us brunch. We ate in the belcony. William replied to. Important emails. While he was doing thsg I cleaned up the mess we made in the bedroom and bathroom and then went to the kitchen. While I was busy William helped and soon we were done. By 3 William took me home. We parted on a good note.

I'm not sure what we are. But I know we in a good place.

As soon as I walked into the house hunter ran to me hugging me.

"hey mama"

"hey bud"

I said hugging him.

"I'll change then the two of us can go out, what you say?"

I asked.

"yes"

He shouted jumping up and down. A few minutes later we left house.