Chapter 57

Elizabeth POV

When I woke up and William told me that I lost our baby. I was broken literally. How could I have lost our baby. I just layed in the room staring out the window into the sky.

I felt helpless I had one job to do and that was keep our baby safe and I couldn't even do that.

And so one by one people came in to give their condolences and flowers. I didn't even have the energy to react ot akknowledge them.

Then hunter came in. He was so small to understand anything. But at that point I didn't event want to see him. My own child. Eventually mama took him and went home I assumed.

I didn't want to eat, drink or even move. I just wanted the earth to swollow me just like it did with a innocent child.

"Elizabeth you have to eat something. You have to get your strength back"

He said  I found it ironic because what the fuck did I need strength for.

I refused to acknowledge him even.

"just leave William"

I said turning myself around.

"you know I lost him too. I sat here for a whole week praying you would open your eyes."

"well I wish you didn't"

I said.

"look Elizabeth. We both lost him. And I won't sit by and watch you wither away also. You have a son and me and there's a room of people that loves you, so you got to get better  for all of us and even if you don't want to atleast get better for hunter. His too young to understand anything. And the way you were with him today.... God I don't even want to know what his thinking. So I'll leave, but know I love you and I don't blame you for anything. These things happen and you should forgive yourself too. His our little rainbow baby and I know he definitely doesn't want to see you like this "

William said then left.

Just then I started crying.

" my little rainbow baby "

I said, curling up and crying.

Five days later I was released.

When we got home the house was filled with flowers. Still not feeling myself I went straight to my room and closed my eyes.

It was 3pm and I was staring at myself through the mirror. After a week and a half I guess I decided it was time I pulled myself together. Still looking pale I opened my foundation and applied it minutes later I had a full face of make up on.

My hair was brittle and dry. So I took the scissors and started cutting

 So I took the scissors and started cutting

I ended up cutting it shoulder length. I styled it and dressed me.

"mama can you bring hunter over in 20 minutes"